• 1552 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9990 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Player Reporting Getting Rejected

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by GoLdyLocKs, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently, I've reported a player using fire charges to burn peoples wool paths. As you know, it is impossible to gain fire charges in CW, so I reported them with a video I took on my console. The video clearly shows them using the fire charges to burn the path (with username shown)
    However, the report got rejected for "lack of evidence" I don't understand why this report got rejected and I'd like some clarification.
    Here's the video
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/qyqb***tU6yqCaPL6

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  2. Just so you know, that's an "invalid dynamic link" with no picture

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  3. I don't know why it does that. Its worked for other mods before. I play on Xbox and I don't know any other ways to show video proof for reports

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2019
  4. Hey there, you're not supposed to make a Forum Thread all because the player report was rejected. You're supposed to PM that person who rejected your report with the link of the report it self. I am pretty sure this thread will be locked. But again, this isn't the place to talk about a rejection. Just message the person who rejected you

To do that, https://www.mineplex.com/conversations/ --> Start a new conversation. Under "Participants" type the persons name who rejected it. Then, in the big box you type what you're curious about and then get the link from the rejected report and then paste it in the message. Be patient because they do have Sub-Teams like (Reports Patrol) to do so it may take couple minutes, hours, days but they should respond within 4 days. :)

Hope this helped! :D

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    OakStairs and Kyuine like this.
  5. Are you sure the link is correct? Looks to me like it's being censored with the three * so if you put that on your report then it would be an invalid piece of evidence. Use sites such as youtube to host videos.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    GoLdyLocKs and OakStairs like this.
  6. As stated above by @Dezzy you need to PM the Reports Patrol member that denied your report. To do so, go to your notification bar and find the thread response, next to the Mod's avatar, you should see an 'RP' icon like mine on the left.

Then, click their profile and 'Message', then ask the RP member what was wrong with the report, please note that you should read the RP guide first to ensure that you are reporting with valid evidence and you cannot detect the reason for denial yourself! Good luck :)

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed​

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    Dezzy, GoLdyLocKs and Danese like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.