• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7698 Players Online
  • 4808 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Player Hunters. Another insane creation by -snip-. This has to stop.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by TubaBone23333, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, some of you may be aware of the new thing going around called the "player hunters". they are mobs (vex and strays) that have 32797 enchanted swords, and bows. they are impossible to kill, and they kill you if you get near them in one hit. basically they are wrecking havoc everywhere on the server, in peoples bases killing them instantly making it impossible to play how they were. i think it is far past time for a another survival reset, or do something about -snip- because she will not stop any time soon, and as long as these new backdoored creations are here, it will only get harder and harder to enjoy my time in this gamemode. i do not know why nobody has brought this to the attention of anyone, but it needed to be long before now. please end this insanity.

Posted May 28, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 29, 2020
  2. This is strike two before i quit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.
  3. i do know that these are hacked in items but i thought i should bring it up since nobody has yet done so.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2020
  4. This issue is known, when it will be patched is unknown, please report the users whom you believe are item spawning with evidence at mineplex.com/reports and read the guide at mineplex.com/report-guide

Posted May 29, 2020
  5. Hey there!

From what i saw in the forums, this is a sort of cheat known as toolbox hacking. toolbox is basically a tool used to get sharpness or protection 32767 gear. If you feel like someone is using toolbox, feel free to report them here at https://www.mineplex.com/reports

Hope that helped!

Posted May 29, 2020
  6. Really sorry to hear about that. :/
    i know that people have created really cool things in Survival, while we keep a look out for cheaters in all gamemodes. The quickest way to getting cheaters punished appropriately is to gather evidence yourself and forward it over to https://www.mineplex.com/reports
    From there, a Bedrock Reports Patrol member will take a look at your evidence and will handle it from there!
    Sorry to hear about that though, our developers are working on fixing these bugs and cheats.

Posted May 29, 2020
  7. Hey,
    As stated above, if you believe a player is cheating, you may gather evidence and report them at www.mineplex.com/reports. Make sure to read the Reporting Guide, found at www.mineplex.com/report-guide before doing so! Keep in mind that our Developers are indeed working on patching things like this, so you just have to be patient. I'm sorry that you are feeling this way, but reporting them definitely helps to get them punished. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, as your concern has been addressed.
    Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and nerfguns3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.