• 2178 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10616 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Player Counts - EST (Java)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by _Prof_, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:46 PM.

1. Different times of days display fluctuating numbers of players online. I will separate these sections by night (9pm-12am), overnight (12am-5am), morning (5am-12pm), afternoon (12pm-6pm), and evening (6pm-9pm) during school weeks. This can help players know when the best time to log on is, and staff when they need to be most alert. It would also be nice if someone from each time zone can do one of these guides for their respective. Keep in mind that these are rough but educated data for Mineplex's current state. It is impossible to find an exact number and have it be consistent.

Mondays-Thursdays
    -Overnights: 500-1.5k
    -Mornings: 500-1.5k
    -Afternoons: 1k-2k
    -Evenings: 2k-2.5k
    -Nights: 1k-2.5k

Fridays
    -Overnights: 500-1.5k
    -Mornings: 500-1.5k
    -Afternoons: 1k-2.5k
    -Evenings: 2k-3k
    -Nights: 1.5k-2.5k

Saturdays
    -Overnights: 500-2k
    -Mornings: 500-2.5k
    -Afternoons: 2k-3.5k
    -Evenings: 2k-3k
    -Nights: 1.5k-2.5k

Sunday
    -Overnights: 500-2k
    -Mornings: 1k-2.5k
    -Afternoons: 2k-3k
    -Evenings: 1.5k-2.5k
    -Nights: 1k-2k

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 11:46 PM
    Yato and PapiKirito like this.
  2. Hey there, Prof!

I think this is a pretty interesting thread, and what really was made clear to me was the fact that Mineplex pretty much always has a decent amount of people online which is great! I think regardless of anytime a player logs on, maybe excluding some times, they can have an awesome time interacting with the community and playing some games!

Can we also just acknowledge that Mineplex hit over 5k players last or two weekends ago? That's awesome! :D

~Arjun

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:06 AM
    _Prof_ likes this.
  3. Hey buddy!

This is a very unique, but cool thread idea. I have been closely watching the player count over the past few weeks, and I am seeing an increase at most times which is awesome. I like how you included all the different times of the week, and hopefully you’ll continue to update the thread as the player count changes!

Thanks again for making this cool thread! :)

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:52 AM
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. Hey there!

This thread is pretty intriguing. It's nice to see Mineplex's player activity. Obviously, it makes sense that in the afternoon, for the EST timezone anyway, the player count is much higher, due to most of Mineplex's player base residing in North America. Meanwhile, the smaller player count in the morning comes from EU players like myself. From what I've noticed, Mineplex's player count usually peaks at the beginning of every month, as players log in to claim monthly bonuses.

Overall, this thread looks very interesting. Like Arjun stated, it's pretty cool knowing that Mineplex consistently has a strong player base.

Have a nice day :)

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 3:45 AM
    Yato and _Prof_ like this.
  5. Well, the player count actually drops below 500 for an hour or two during EST dawn. It usually sees a steady rise once the European playerbase is back from school / work, until the US playerbase makes it peak. Unfortunately, Mineplex is lacking a strong Australian playerbase which it once had, but that's something that will be difficult to undo. Otherwise, I'm glad that Mineplex is managing to function just like back in the day at other times.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 5:37 AM
    Yato likes this.