• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4924 Players Online
  • 4924 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Plan simple post about sg kit

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Paiynz, May 13, 2020.

?

Do you want it removed

1. Yes remove it

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Keep it in the game but debuff it

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. No i want to keep it

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So lets get straight to the point, Remove barbarian kit. Why?

1) Its to op
    2) it breaks combos
    3) everyone uses it (so no other kits are useful)
    4) it makes the game boarding

Please reply if you think its a good idea or not thanks for reading

Posted May 13, 2020
    Riyrus likes this.
  2. I don't really think this kit should be removed, but more of nerfed in some way.

I agree that almost everyone uses it so It removes the use for other kits.

I'd like to see what other people say about this because I've never really thought about asking the forums.

Posted May 13, 2020
    CrazyOfTim likes this.
  3. It just makes the repetitive and boring

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 13, 2020
  4. I think it sould not be removed. It's good, I will admit it, but to say that's it's overpowered and destroying the game it's not true. It sould have a nerf, but nothing more.

Posted May 13, 2020
  5. Heyo!

Yes, the Barbarian kit can be overpowered at times, but the thing about kits is that when buying things with gems you are buying something that is normally better than the kit before it. So if it were to get removed or nerfed they would have to make the kits that are less or more gems more expensive or less expensive. To add to that they would also have to make other kits stronger or weaker depending on the strength or cost of the kit. Basically all I am saying is that if one kit is removed or nerfed/buffed the other kits have to be nerfed/buffed as well. Sorry but this idea is not something that should happen. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 13, 2020
  6. Hey!
    I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the current state of Barbarian, however in the recent SG Update Proposal suggestions have been added to rework the kit. Hopefully with these reworks, this kit will be more balanced! Overall, thank you for the suggestion, but I will be marking this thread as Not Planned, but thank you for the idea!

Thread Locked -> Denied by GI

Posted Apr 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.