• 2031 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10469 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

PinaGulotta's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PinaGulotta, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Name: LJ

About Me:
    Hey all! I've noticed I've been playing on this server for almost 6 years now and never got to properly introduce myself. So hi! My name is LJ, I'm 13 and I'm turning 14 on Jan 4th. I enjoy playing video games, watching youtube, swimming, and researching the weather. I do competitive swimming and honestly I'll do anything that's related to the water. I've started to play Minecraft more recently and I'm often around Lobby-1 and mps's. I just recently applied for staff and hope to be accepted. I like more of trap music, and classics from the 70s-80s. Please give me suggestions!

Favorite Games: DE (old maps), MB, SG, NG, CW, SW (I'm not picky lol).

Extra: Ask me anything :)

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  2. Nice to meet you, Lj! Good luck on your staff application! Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    PinaGulotta likes this.
  3. Hey Lj, it’s nice to meet you!

We seem to share many of the same interests. I’m very much into video games too, I’ve been playing them my whole life! I love watching YouTube too! It’s usually what I’m doing when I’m not on Mineplex. The weather is pretty boring here in England so I don’t think it would interest you much :P. Also, I’ve always liked swimming but have never really been good at it, when my primary school used to go swimming I would be put in the tiny pool because I was so terrible lol. Finally, good luck on your application! I hope it all goes well for you!

I’ll see you around!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    PinaGulotta likes this.
  4. Hey!

You sound like a fun person! I love how you have such broad interests! Good luck on your staff application and hope to see you around!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    PinaGulotta likes this.
  5. IGN: _Prof_

About me: I have played on this server for 3 years. Hi, my name is _Prof_! I am 16 and turning 17 February 11th, 2020. I enjoy playing video games, ice hockey, guitar, YouTube, and reading. I play on my town's AA team, I'd do almost anything related to that sport. I played Minecraft since 2012 and often in The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. Some suggestions I have for music are Comethazine - Walk, the more popular pieces by DBangz, The Score - On & On, Fetty Wap - Trap Queen, Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On, Fall Out Boy - Centuries, Martin Garrix - Animals, Demi Lovato - Heart Attack, Demons - Imagine Dragons, Jay Sean - Down, Backstreet Boys - I Want it That Way, and the song by The Lonely Island with 72 million views currently. Good luck on your staff application!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  6. Hey!

It's great to meet you and read through your introduction. My name is Nick, and I have also been playing Minecraft and Mineplex for a very long time. I also really enjoy swimming, I used to do a lot of swimming a few years ago, and I almost got to a competitive stage, but due to moving houses and moving around the city, I couldn't pursue it at another club. I still enjoy casually swimming at pools and the beach though. I love to chill in Lobby-1 so you'll probably see me there sometime too!

I wish you the best of luck with becoming a Trainee, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, so if you feel like you have got what it takes, you will eventually reach that stage! I am not sure if you have read this thread, but it is a super helpful guide if you're considering becoming a Trainee here on Mineplex - I highly recommend reading all of it. I enjoy most games too, Skywars and SG being my favourites. Well, if you ever want to chat, or need any help, let me know via PM, and I hope I can see you around soon! :)

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    PinaGulotta likes this.
  7. Hope to see you around. Good luck with becoming staff.

have a good night,

~yato

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    PinaGulotta likes this.
  8. Nice to meet you Lj,
    I happily welcome you to the Mineplex forums, I hope that you’re having a good time and feel welcomed.
    Even though the age requirement for applying for Trainee is 14 years old or higher I still praise you for applying, best of luck on your staff application, welcome to the forums.

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    PinaGulotta likes this.