• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5062 Players Online
  • 5062 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pig Kit Netherform (SSM)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by PineapplePepsi, May 11, 2021.

1. Ok so, I've seen Hilly talk kind of talked about this in his thread (which was in September) about the nether form for the pig kit. I'm gonna give my thoughts about the nether form and why it should be changed.

[It's literally a smash crystal]

The main problem with the netherform as it's literally a smash crystal included with the pig kit (I'm not talking about when one spawns and you collect it) no the pig kit INSTANTLY gets it.

Pig is already hard enough to kill since it has the bacon bounce health recovery thing but it makes it even worse when they have the neither form.

When you're low, the kit just decides to revive you and give you a full xp bar to spam your abilities which already are pretty decent for recovering.

The Smash crystal for pig is basically the same-thing as nether form just that it gives you full health. It gives people an extremely unfair advantage as if they're about to die, they get the nether form which is why pig's don't even need to go for the smash as game already gives it to them.

Posted May 11, 2021
  2. I somewhat agree that the nether form is similar to the smash crystal. However, I'd so much rather pig have its current smash crystal other than the old nausea one because it was so hard to see. I also feel like pig has a good amount of counters. I don't know what kit you play, but maybe you should try something else if you're struggling against a pig. I only know a few decent pig players, so usually this isn't an issue for me but it can totally just be a bad matchup

Posted May 11, 2021
    PineapplePepsi likes this.