• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7480 Players Online
  • 4590 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pick One Subteam!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Calebbbb (WowCaleb), Jul 13, 2020.

1. where are my evidence evaluation team and music sharing management options on this list >:(

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Im_Ken and Calebbbb (WowCaleb) like this.
  2. Hi

If I was a staff member, I would have to go for RC. The rules have always interested me and working closely with them is something I would love to do. As well as RA and RP. Those would both be staff subteams I would love to be on!
    For community subteams, I would say QAT. Some day if I become staff, QA would be the team I would want to join, so being on QAT would get me some experience in the QA area!

Thanks!
    -Adrenaline

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  3. Hmmm.
    If I make it past my trial, I would love the opportunity to be on an MA. Just from going through my trial, being an MA seems like a fun opportunity to help guide along with the new Trainees through their journey on being the staff team. Just to lend them a hand and just get to know them. I don't know why, but something about that just really warms my heart. I really hope I get the opportunity to join that soon. For the Sr. Mod team, I would love to be a mentor, for pretty much the same reasons.

Another subteam that has caught my eye is to be a Forum Moderator :)

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  4. This is a really tough question, as there are a bunch I would love to join. As of right now, the one that I think I would pick RA, as I want to join the recruitment team in the future to help shape the future staff team and help community members grow through comments on their applications. Picking one subteam is really difficult, though, and I have also been thinking about QAT, MTT, and MA.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  5. As a former staff member, I will openly admit there's a few teams I never got around to applying for and hopefully one day being a part of those teams... That being said, back when I was staff, I always had an interest in Moderator Coordination, Trainee/Helper Management or Recruitment. I will admit, I still have a relative interest in what goes on for these teams (yes, I know it's Staff Management now) on a daily basis and how these teams operate. This reply will be based on what my interests were/are if that's okay.

That being said, in terms of the subteams I'd choose;

- Recruiter Assistance:
    I'm not going to spill out where I'm at in life but particularly speaking, I'm hoping to soon be involved in an intense recruitment process for a career I'm choosing. This definitely has sparked a huge interest in recruitment of some sort and specifically for here, I've always had an interest in seeing how recruiters operate, how they conduct individual interviews with candidates and what they do more or less behind the scenes. I was involved with a small subteam back in the day similar to Recruiter Assistance from what I remember, and I enjoyed it; seeing how many applications roll in, seeing those who are interested in joining the team, seeing what people are capable of, how they act, how they communicate... I would also enjoy the aspects of helping out the recruiters as well and giving feedback on applications and what I think about a candidate... In addition, I'd love to host interviews myself, so all in all, Recruiter Assistance is definitely a team I'd enjoy.

- Mentoring Assistance:
    I'll be honest with y'all, I'm more interested in the recruitment aspect of things so in terms of picking a specific subteam; RA is my first choice. But Staff Management from my perspective seems similar to what Mod Coord/Trainee Management was if not, the same. If so, I would have to say I'm interested in the Mentoring Assistance subteam and this would have to be my second choice. I would love the aspect of teaching mentees about the process of something I'd have knowledge about whether it be a Trainee or Moderator and essentially being in the role of someone they can potentially look up to/ask for help, not only that but wouldn't you love to pass on that knowledge to hungry minds with similar goals you have? Mentees whether they be Moderator or Trainee I assume are all interested in providing the best possible platform for all members of the same community you're involved with and teaching those individuals how to go about doing so, leading them into a direction of where they might want to go within the same team you're a part of, seeing your mentees succeed and achieve great things, sharing that same goal you have; it would be very rewarding.

- I may have articulated perhaps which Sr Mod teams I'd choose but I believe the sub teams are a stepping stone to those particular teams to my knowledge; so to end this message; I'd definitely pick Recruiter Assistance or Mentoring Assistance as I think I would enjoy those the most. Hard to narrow it down between these two really, but according to your thread, if I had to pick one; RA for sure is my first choice yet again. I may not be staff, but these are the teams I have the most interest in out of any.

Posted Jul 15, 2020
    Calebbbb (WowCaleb) likes this.
  6. If I had to pick one sub-team to be on regardless of rank, I'd probably have to go with FM. I have always loved using the forums, which is why I was so excited when I was accepted onto FM just over 4 months ago, back when I was staff. Having the opportunity to be more involved with the forums was an amazing experience, and it was overall just very enjoyable being on the team.

I may as well also pick a community sub-team, which would probably have to be QAT. I haven't been on the team before, but I definitely want to go for it sometime in the future. I just find the idea of testing new features and updates to make sure there are no bugs appealing, along with working more closely with the Quality Assurance team!

Posted Jul 15, 2020
    TJ2K6, Im_Ken, okDamien and 1 other person like this.
  7. If I were to pick a sub team, I would probably go with the Mentoring assistant as I enjoy helping others regardless of either their rank, their age or even their responsibility which I know every staff member has on this server! I bet it is a HUGE responsibility to become staff and If and when I become staff this is one I am definitely aiming for!

Thank you for letting us share our dream sub teams regardless of any rank!

p.s. Sorry for the jumble of text here, I am tired ;-;

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  8. I think I'd really enjoy being on the Report Patrols Assistant Team or the Event Assistant Team. The first one being because of my strong sense of justice/compliance with the rules if that makes any sense. And the second one being that it just seems like a lot of fun to be taking care of business on the server whilst interacting with the community.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  9. Hiya!

I'm leaning towards joining the MA sub-team. It contains all the traits that I was looking for upon joining the staff team (meeting new excited staff, fulfilling a Trainees dream of progressing as a staff member, and creating an overall pleasant experience). During the first few days of my trial, my MA resigned, but he taught me a lot about the staff team. I want to take my personal experience and reflect my MA's influence on a trainee like he did with me. My goal is to one day a Staff Management Mentor, as I idolize all the incredible mentors on the Mineplex staff team. I know, with hard work, and dedication I will be a mentor one day.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  10. recruitment!

Seems like a very fun, calm, and respectable team.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  11. I love this thread but wow, this is so hard since theres so many to pick from!
    Ever since I started posting threads on the forums and responding to many, it has made me very passionate about becoming a Senior Mod on the Forum Ninja Team one day and this has really been one of personal goals for me on my staff journey. Without being said, my interests in sub teams definitely revolve around this goal because I personally believe that these sub teams will help expand my knowledge of being an FN and will help me in the future!

The three sub teams that come to mind with this goal would definitely be, Ideas Team (IT), Reports Patrol (RP), and Forum Moderator (FM). Reports Patrol and Forum Moderator are definitely two sub teams that I am hoping to achieve one day so that I can get an idea of what it's like to go through reports and moderating the forums. I think it would be super cool to understand the whole process of it all and making the community a happy and fun place at the same time.

For the Ideas Team, I was recently accepted into this sub team and it's been everything I could have ever hoped for. Being apart of this sub team is really a perfect fit for me because I am constantly in the Ideas Hub commenting on all the communities ideas hoping to give the best feedback possible. When I was a player, I really enjoyed being able to make threads on my ideas, and comment on others because it really allowed me to have a voice on Mineplex without being a Staff member, so with this mindset, I am so happy that I can help player's ideas come to life now. I also love how this team is open for the community and staff team so that player's can feel like they have a voice too. Without being said, the Ideas Team is definitely my favorite sub team and I would choose it over any.

Posted Jul 17, 2020
  12. Hey!

My goals are actually very similar to @MaybeTay (HeyItsTay_) . I wanted to go through each and everyone and describe what they mean to me.

Forum Moderator/Forum Ninja: This is definitely the biggest one for me. I always thought it would be so much fun to moderate the forums, and down the line do some appeals! I have loved interacting with the community and I think this is the best subteam to express that and is really one of the main subteams I am excited to hopefully join when I am able to.

Reports Patrol/Reports Patrol Assistance: At the end of the day, it's simple and it's what we are here for. To help the community. I think this is the perfect subteam for this because it helps provide players the most positive playing experience they can get.

Event Assistance/Event Squad: This would be right behind Forum Ninja if I was ranking this by my dream teams. I would love to join this subteam the minute I am able to, and who knows when that will be but this subteam looks like so much fun. I mean, what could be more fun than hosting events with 80 players where you practically control everything.

Posted Jul 17, 2020
  13. I would join the newsletter team because I love writing! I get really high grades in writing class at school. Its just something I really like. I typically write naritaves but I also like writing some non fiction. Anyways I would love to join the newsletter subteam!

Posted Jul 17, 2020
  14. Hi! I like seeing these kinds of threads since they ask about what others are interested in and what their future goals are. I was previously on RP when I was on the staff team back in 2017, and I loved my experience on it. I enjoyed processing reports and helping others with improving their experiences by dealing with rule-breakers who were reported. It also definitely helped me with the rules and being able to tell what counts as sufficient, and what isn't. So, it basically expanded my knowledge about the rules and my interpretation skills. If I ever manage to come back to the staff team in the future, I'd definitely want to rejoin RP since I love that sub-team, and I think the work you do on it is rewarding. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Jul 17, 2020
  15. If I could only pick one sub-team, it would definitely be Recruitment Assistance. My ultimate goal and dream sub-team is Recruitment, and joining RA is my path to getting on it. I believe I have a lot of qualities that would work well on that team, and that I would really succeed over there. Plus, I have always been interested in that whole process, and think it would be a great experience overall. My second choice would be Reports Patrol, this is the only other sub-team I'm really interested in joining and think it would be a ton of fun.

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Calebbbb (WowCaleb) and AyyNick like this.
  16. If I had to join one sub-team, I would pick one of two subteams:

Forum Moderation: I would love to go around the forums and help. I would want to keep the forums a nice place to post your threads.

Clans Management Assistant: While I am not the most active, I still really enjoy Clans even when I am not as good at it. I want to further help Clans to be the best it can be!

Posted Jul 18, 2020