• 1431 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9529 Players Online
  • 8098 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pic by Bunni.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Romario9999, Jan 12, 2021.

1. @Bunni is one of the members of CCC that helped me a lot on the server. I was very grateful, and in return decided to draw this picture. (You can find all of my other drawings on my profile page)
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Acerna, Phamtastic, hkq and 20 others like this.
  2. wow nice LOL

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Bunni and Romario9999 like this.
  3. Woahhhh this is so awesome, I love how you've made this. It definitely turned out really well, I love the style you went with and the colours you used. The way the colour of the hair goes from purple to blue to green looks really nice. Awesome work, I'm interested in the other ones you've made so I'll probably go check them out!

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Bunni, Hubble, Amg and 1 other person like this.
  4. Oh I love this aww ❤️❤️ You got the hair pretty spot on, I love it thank you!

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  5. Oh my god. This drawing is purely amazing! I love the transitions between purple, blue, and green. I love this so much! I can't wait to see more work from you!

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Bunni, ilyLegend, Zapix and 1 other person like this.
  6. wow that is pretty amazing! I'm trying to get into drawing myself but unfortunately... I suck. I wanna draw in that anime ish style you did with that picture because it really looks good in the end, really like the eyes and hair, and the overalls look so realistic! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  7. DAAAAANNNNGGG!

This looks AMAZING Romario! I love the shading and colors. There's not much to way but WOW!

Keep up the great work bub.
    ~Hub

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  8. Hey Romario!

This is absolutely adorable! As many others have previously said, this looks incredible and the colors go really well together. You did a great job in blending the colors, especially for Bun's hair. Other areas that I feel that you did really well in is the shading in the clothing and the face! Overall this drawing is well done and you’re very talented! I look forward to possibly seeing more of your art. Keep up the great work Romario!

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Bunni, Hubble and Romario9999 like this.
  9. Wow! What a great drawing! I really love the colors of this piece! Blues/Purples are always super pretty to draw with. Keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Bunni, Hubble and Romario9999 like this.
  10. That's amazing D:

You're so talented!

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  11. This looks really nice! I love the detail that went into it and I absolutely love the style of the art. I really like the colors you used as well; blue and purple are two of my favorite colors and they go super well together. Keep up the great work, and hopefully we can see more of your work :)

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  12. Hey Romario!

as always cool painted! :happyt3:

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  13. Nice :)

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  14. when the impostor is sus :willy::willy::willy:

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  15. Hi

Okay that's incredible. I love traditional art and you did an amazing job. She's going to love it, I'm sure!

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  16. I would never be able to draw anything near that. What a really wonderful drawing! Great job!! Keep up the good work :D

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Romario9999 likes this.
  17. Wow! The talent from that drawing is incredible. Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Looof and Romario9999 like this.
  18. Wow, Romario! This is really impressive, I love the detail, especially with the color in the hair. I hope I eventually see art by you!

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Romario9999 likes this.
  19. INSANE, Romario! This is really stunning! I love the detail, and the hair colour is especially great. Hope to see more art by you!

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Romario9999 likes this.
  20. Agree with you. That's cool. :willy:
    verified_user

Posted Jan 19, 2021