• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5174 Players Online
  • 2284 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Photography Club (Summer Quarantine Edition)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Sven, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

Several months ago, I saw a thread on the forums where people posted their fav pictures and I’d like to do the same here now with the theme of summer in quarantine! I’d love to see your pictures of what you’re getting up to during summer in quarantine and would love to see this be a big photo album for all of us to look back on during this unprecedented time.

[​IMG]
    ~ Canoeing at Sunset

Looking forward to seeing some of your posts ❤️

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  2. I hate to say it but I haven't gone to many places and don't take a lot of pictures so, for now, I don't have any to add to this collection (will find some photos soon though!!)
    but your photo is absolutely gorgeous- I love how the background is blurred, and the colors work so well together! It's beautiful and I can't wait to see other people's photos <3

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    Pyu_08 and PROSTONE like this.
  3. Hey! Due to where I live and the current circumstances I cannot really go anywhere. I'd love to take a stroll down the woods which is just behind my backyard, but I can't really do that at the moment. There's also a stream and a pond there. I am going to see if I have any saved images, of course if I do I'll respond with the image.

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  4. I'm on mobile and can't upload the photo. There's a website uploader but it's blocked on here so I'll add to this tomorrow.

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  5. Hey! I absolutely love this post, and your photo is beautiful! I've got no photos from this year unfortunately, but one from last year when I visited Victoria, Canada. I loved my trip and decided to take a picture of a flower at the Butchart Gardens (an extremely large garden that has basically every flower) and found a little friend in my photo! I still think this is one of my best photos from my trip and I really enjoy it, so I hope you find it nice as well! Here's the picture: https://imgur.com/a/VXonWMj

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  6. Hello!

I absolutely love the Idea of a little photography showoff! Personally, I love taking a quick photo with no time truly spent on getting it perfect, and rather going back to it later and editing the image. Not necessarily editing the image to make it seem perfect, but to give it a storyline. Storytelling through photography can be extremely powerful, even if its just images of vibrant nature, dulled down to orange and yellow tones like the images I've decided to "showoff".

For all of our sanity, I've decided to just give you a link to the imgur post, rather than imbedding them here, because they are quite large and would clog this thread :)

https://imgur.com/a/8PyyckT

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    Pyu_08 likes this.
  7. Hello!

This image is AMAZING!! I love the sense of depth the shadows give to the image. You've also successfully captured the vibrance of the purple flowers perfectly. The detail on the bumblebee and its wings are incredible. I have no clue how you got the focus so perfect to have detail throughout, rather than a blurred vignette around the focal point.

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    Pyu_08 and RavenPaw9 like this.
  8. I thought this was an amazing idea with a great concept. Although I haven’t been outside much during this quarantine I found a picture I took of some trees.

https://imgur.com/a/psUiL3n

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    Pyu_08, Parkzr and PROSTONE like this.
  9. That picture is amazing!! Your picture looks so clean and crisp and the colors just blend together so well. I unfortunately dont have any pictures since its still pretty bad where I live, and I am in no way a photographer haha. If you have any more pictures I would love to see them!

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    Pyu_08 likes this.
  10. That's such an amazingly aesthetic picture. I have a mediocre camera on my phone so I have a few nice shots, my best usually being of the flowers in our garden/estate and my dog. There's a lot of pictures, I don't recommend wasting time by looking at each of them, but if you want, they're there. (And categorised!)

Here are some pictures of flowers.

Here are some dog pictures.

Here are some weird random ones, just experiments and holiday photos (ft. France & Italy)

Posted Jul 1, 2020
    mcckaay, PROSTONE and Pyu_08 like this.
  11. [​IMG] One of the photos I took while on vacation, quality is a little bit to be desired I think, but this was taken a month or two ago while I still had a Motorola.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/VYTMWbp

Posted Jul 1, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  12. Hey!
    Like everyone, I decided to put a few things onto an Imgur link! I also captioned them with some context, to just describe how kind of boring everything is here.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/7wwYlJE

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  13. Doggggggg :)

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    iPod5 likes this.
  14. im sorry about your dog maxx =(

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    iPod5 likes this.
  15. It's all good. He's in a better place now. Thank you nonetheless! (I'm still surprised about how good the photo turned out HAHA)

Doggoo

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  16. RIP doggo :( sorry I didn’t know that happened... it’s one of the worst things that will ever happen to someone, losing a dog, they are so innocent and do nothing but give their unconditional love to you

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    iPod5 likes this.
  17. Oh it's ok! You don't need to apologize haha. This wasn't the first dog I lost. We lost our girl Jazzy back in 2018. She was fully deaf and half blind by that time (she was around 12 or 13?). It is a sucky feeling :/.. But it's apart of life. I truly believe they're in a better place, just living their best lives :)

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  18. Posted Jul 9, 2020
  19. What a beautifiul picture! You managed to capture the nature and its colors so well and that is gorgeous. I love sunsets, they always seem to paint our day with bright and astonishing colors, and your picture couldn't be different. I can't even imagine how relaxing and soothing it would be to witness such a beautiful event while canoeing. The quality of your camera is also really good and the focus/blur creates a really simple yet great effect for the image. I just loved it!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  20. Great photo! It actually reminded me of the Fibonacci Sequence that they teach you in photography. You really did a spectacular job Sven!

Posted Aug 7, 2020