• 3112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11550 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Phone Poll

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Wave The Swallow, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya!

What kind of phone do you use?

I use an iPhone XR

Posted May 3, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  2. starts off with the iphone xr

k

If you're going to do a poll, then surveys would help get more answers and if you actually put a poll there

Posted May 3, 2019
    Wave The Swallow likes this.
  3. Hey! For the longest time, I used an iPhone 6s but only just recently did I upgrade to an XR. It’s such a great phone for its price.

Posted May 3, 2019
    Wave The Swallow and cerns like this.
  4. Hey there!

I currently have the IPhone 8+ but and working on my parents to get me the XR as I have SEVERELY cracked this phone.

Posted May 3, 2019
  5. iPhone 7 ftw

Posted May 3, 2019
  6. Hey there!

I use Google's Pixel 3; I've used Pixel phones since their first generation release in 2016, and I've never been let down by my experience. Unfortunately, my phone is incredibly cracked, so I'm planning on saving up for a Pixel 4 for when it releases this fall.

Posted May 3, 2019
  7. ZTE Grand X4

yep I have a cheapo phone

Posted May 3, 2019
  8. I'm using Samsung Galaxy A6+, and it works perfectly.

Posted May 3, 2019
  9. I use an iphone 7
    Yesss

Posted May 3, 2019
    Wave The Swallow, AceSJus and Tilgorn like this.
  10. Currently, I am using my iPhone XS Max. I love my new iPhone XS Max so much because it is way easier and more comfortable. I used to have some Android phones before I switched to an Apple phone. My first smartphone was a Moto X 1st generation, and this phone was my first Android phone. I upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S6, and later Galaxy S8+.

I don’t mind if I prefer to have an Apple phone or an Android phone. The only downside with the latest iPhone is that it doesn’t have a headphone jack to plug it in.

Thread moved to Surveys

Posted May 3, 2019
  11. I have an iPhone 8, I got an upgrade from the 6 like a month ago. The XR isn't much more expensive and is much more reasonably priced and I think that would be a better investment, but It's not me paying for my phone so I'm not complaining.
    Best phone ever

Posted May 3, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 29, 2019
  12. I have an iPhone XS Max and I've had it since last November (I got it for my birthday). I honestly love it; it has great performance and it runs super smoothly. The only issue that I have with it is that it doesn't have a headphone jack, and since Apple headphones don't fit in my ears I have to buy separate headphones. I would buy the adapter but I can see myself losing it really easily. Other than that, I really love the phone.

Before, I had a 6s, and I actually had that phone for a really long time before I upgraded. I wanted to switch from that because the internal battery was dying. I took it to the store to get it fixed but it didn't work, so I got a new one. My first phone was a 5c.

Posted May 3, 2019
  13. I had a 5c and a 6 (not 6s tho) too! now I have an 8 :P no longer twinning

Posted May 3, 2019
    Wave The Swallow and xUmbreon like this.
  14. Currently using a Samsung S9, having moved on from a Moto G4+. Pretty satisfied with it. Only complaint I have is that Bixby is useless and inferior to Google Assistant (both of which the phone actually has, which is weird tbh). Either way, I think the specs are more than enough to make the best flagship phone from last season. Now the S10 is competing with the latest iPhone X models.

Posted May 3, 2019
    Wave The Swallow and ChrisPKStar like this.
  15. I am currently using an iPhone 5S. Recently, my parents bought me an iPhone 6S, but I am not finished setting it up yet so I can use both at once:)

Posted May 4, 2019
  16. I use an iPhone 6S because I like the headphone jack and I’m too poor to afford AirPods ROFL

Posted May 4, 2019
    Wave The Swallow, _Prof_ and Acerna like this.
  17. Currently, I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 5A (by well-known Chinese manufacturer) and I enjoy this phone. It's an almost new model which was released in October 2017. I've got it as a birthday present last year and didn't get any issues with it for more than a year and it still works fine. I haven't got any good phones before and it is my first rather good phone.

As many people here are using iPhones here, I'd like to say something about them. I personally, don't really enjoy them, I prefer Android phones. I've not ever used it but as far as I know, it's not so good to use as iOS is so limited in possibilities rather than Android-based phones.

Posted May 4, 2019
  18. Samsung Galaxy S9

c:

~Dan

Posted May 4, 2019
  19. iPhone 6S

Posted May 4, 2019
  20. Hello there,

I’m currently using my iPhone X. I’ve always been a fan of Apple and I plan to remain so. I had a Samsung for a week once but decided not to peruse that and so I returned to iPhones. I’ve remained a loyal iPhone user ever since the original iPhone 3GS. I’ve upgraded many times over the past few years and I have to say I do not regret it. I was considering getting the most recent batch but decided not to since I’m upgrading anyways this year and it wouldn’t be wise.

I’m looking forward to the new phone this year, I’ve heard it has incredible features and I definitely want to know more about that. Can’t wait to see what Apple has planned.

Posted May 4, 2019
    Wave The Swallow and Nat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.