• 2150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10588 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Petition To Remove Ewok Skins

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by NothinButNetYT, Aug 15, 2019.

?

Should this be implemented (don’t be bias if you use a ewok skin)

1. Yes this would be a great solution to pvp

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No because I use an ewok skin and like to hide in Microbattles

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So We All Know Mineplex has claimed Microsoft would kill them if they put a filter on ewok skins. Now I know a featured server let me say it again a featured server that has a way of dealing with this. And they have not been shut down. Basically how this server has blocked out ewok and jawa and r2d2 skins is if someone joined onto the server with the skin they would be given a automatic free skin by the server that would be put over them not allowing them to wear the ewok skin. Basically it automatically replaces the ewok skin with a cool featured server skin. If mineplex would do this it would eliminate lots of problems with games like Skyfall, Skywars, *Microbattles, *cakewars, and survival games. In the past people would instead complain about ewok skins without giving an idea to do it. And this server that managed to filter out ewok skins has only been around for like a year. This is just a great idea that would be awesome. And aint no way it is Microsoft’s fault if they have let other featured servers do this.

NothinButNet YT

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  2. I like this idea. Small skins have an extreme advantage to PvP especially if they’re windows. It’s just not fair tbh. And I thought maybe small skins could have less health than normal skins but that may also not work.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    Kollu and NothinButNetYT like this.
  3. Hey there,

I understand the frustration, and I do appreciate you providing with a fix for this issue. However, since marketing has denied this previously, I'm gonna have to lock the thread. As you said, you could provide with a skin made by the server, but I don't think doing something like this would really be a great idea because it could get Mineplex in a lot of trouble with Microsoft, and the risk just isn't worth it.

Idea denied ~ Marketing said no bigsad

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Kollu and NothinButNetYT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.