• 149 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3264 Players Online
  • 3115 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

petition to bring Halloween Havoc out early

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Leave, Sep 23, 2021.

1. The title says all that needs to be said.

Posted Sep 23, 2021
    Starx280, 90k, jis and 4 others like this.
  2. Hello, I don’t really see the necessity to bring it out early. It wouldn’t be possible either because I don’t even think the update is finished. If I am not mistaken, there are still things in the works for the update and my assumption would be that it would release some time late October or on Halloween itself. And I’m sure they want to ensure they’re not any bugs within the update or anything that could go wrong to ensure that we all have a good experience and a fun time. So, bug testing could also be something that they still need to do.

Posted Sep 23, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  3. I'd be totally fine with this. Event gamemodes tend to get a lot of attention, and I would be very for having it all of October. There was no guarantee anywhere that Halloween Havoc was going to be updated, or that there was going to be an update at all. So we can't make any statements about the progress of an update that might not even exist. I'd love to see it come out this week!

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Starx280, 90k, jis and 3 others like this.
  4. That’s also assuming though that the devs have most of the stuff finished though, right?

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  5. 1 october would be nice for the halloween update ngl

Posted Sep 24, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 24, 2021
    Leave and Okjed like this.
  6. I would hope they have it done by now. It also depends if they are pretty much copying a previous one, or making a whole new event.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  7. Usually events are released early in the month of the holiday. I expect it to be released a few days into October. By now, I think the devs are most likely done (or almost done). Chances are, it will be the same thing as last year, and no updates are required. J really don’t know, though.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  8. I believe the Java update is planned to be released early October. We build new seasonal hubs every year and the Java main and waiting hub are pretty much finished. Bedrock isn't yet but that is separate.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  9. =/

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  10. :eyes: :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  11. Let’s Go!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  12. Nice!
    I’m excited to see what the build team has this year… I expect it to be amazing!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  13. One of the best lobbies made in my opinion so far :) - everyone did amazing

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Joshhh, Ocelotguyy and Ian923 like this.
  14. I think they should try to bring the update out sooner than later because it could bring more players to the server because holiday updates usually do that and there would be more time to enjoy the update.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  15. Try to be as patient as possible!

I'm also pretty anxious for Halloween Havoc to finally release but it'll all be worth in the end!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  16. It doesn’t matter when it’s released, it matters if it’s good or not.

Posted Oct 1, 2021
  17. Honestly, last years Halloween havoc was fire. Wouldn’t mind if I played that version again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2021
  18. That all depends on when Halloween Havoc will be finished - Timmi has around a week to finish coding it. Then, Alex will have to look over the code and actually push it, which should hopefully be quick given that it's a special event. It's great to hear the seasonal lobby is almost finished, though, hopefully we can get as early release as possible!

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    DolphinSweat likes this.
  19. Soon:tm:

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    DolphinSweat likes this.
  20. Getting hyped!! I never really sued seasonal event games but I'm going to try it this year :)

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    _Gingey_ and Arianagrande____ like this.