• 292 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3103 Players Online
  • 2811 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

petition for new creeper passive(I have alternative)

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Cursed_baby, Apr 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. we all agree creeper passive is op because u cant use ur abilities and attack so heres an alternative, when creeper dies he explodes

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  2. wow this guy is so smart

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
  3. I honestly agree with the passive change. It is hard to fight Creeper, as the creeper can spam you, but you can't spam creeper with it's abilities. Some kits are just at a loss when it comes to fighting the Creeper. I think that it would still be a good kit, while keeping the balance with this new passive ability.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  4. Make using explode kill the creeper

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  5. Honestly, not the worst alternative I've heard so far. The only issue I think we'd run into is more ties in the game, because a creeper dies and explodes, they can kill the opponent at the same time. Another issue might be that it just doesn't register, because lets say a creeper throws a sulphur at you and then they die before the bomb hits. Normally all their abilities will not harm the opponent if they die right before they finish using their ability. Not sure how this would work in this case. Other than that, yeah I guess this is a good idea

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  6. the creepr doesnt have to explode immediately after he dies maybe a few soconds

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  7. Hello!

I do agree that creeper is OP, however, I instead would make lightning shield a third move with a cooldown, rather than creeper have a passive.

-TigerGoesGrr

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Cursed_baby likes this.