• 1977 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10415 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Petition for Mineplex to make a raid area 51 mini game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by swimfan72, Aug 10, 2019.

?

Make a raid area 51 mini game

Poll closed Sep 10, 2019.
  1. yas

56.3%
  2. lol no

43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this would be fun or something

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  2. I'm going to say no. First off when you make these things it's better to go into detail. And I don't think they should make this anyways, as its a silly meme that will be gone soon like all memes. So there is no point in making a mini-game for this.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Yato and TheMooseBean like this.
  3. Although this could be a cool and funny idea, the meaning behind the raid is not very appropriate and could result in younger players looking it up. Furthermore, another idea related to the raid was mainly denied for that exact reason. Also, in my opinion, Castle Siege is already a game (although it’s been removed but playable in MPSs) that could be tied to a raid. Because of the context behind the meme and the fact that Castle Siege already exists, it would not be a very good move for the developers to implement this suggestion.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Yato, THELichCA and swimfan72 like this.
  4. okey dokey dr. negative

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 and Strafer303 like this.
  5. I'm going to be on him with this. I'm not going to say yes or no. I just want to know, what kits would you implement? What would be the goal? How would the game work? If you can't answer those questions or they aren't present when suggesting a game, then most people will reject your idea upfront.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  6. Hey there. Here's the denial reason for a thread I made a while ago about bringing back Alien Invasion for the meme.

[​IMG]

I believe it's pretty much the same for this too as in Mineplex doesn't want to be associated with a meme that could bring harm to a lot of people which is understandable. So a game specifically about Area 51 would be a big no and could harm the view of Mineplex.

~ Zom

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  7. Not really a good idea to be honest,
    It's best for Mineplex not to hop onto this train as this is a meme and to be honest It would be hard seeing Mineplex add this to the game.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  8. Like other people said, this wouldn't be a good idea since the meme will die out one day and so will the game.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  9. EmmaLie and others have already said no to something like this due to it being a more serious topic where people could get wounded or die.

So, no :(

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  10. That's what happens when you try to naruto run into a US military base.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  11. As mentioned above by many other players, I really don't think this would be a good idea. Having a game mode based off of raiding Area-51 may cause the younger audience to look it up and discover the event. Mineplex will not want to encourage these people to attend the event where they could end up seriously injured or dead.

Not only that, but you haven't gone into any detail as to how it would work or the main idea of the game. It's a no from me unfortunately.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  12. Lol it actually happened

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    swimfan72 and SpitefulNick like this.
  13. It's quite funny that a large sum of people were against the idea, but it turned out to be somewhat widely liked by the community. Whether it is for the large rewards or the concept itself, it has no doubt been one of my favorite events we've ever done. I'll be locking this, as it did end up happening! Thanks for bringing it up in the first place, it seems that our lead Java Developer (who worked on the project solo) actually ended up really liking the idea of having this as an event. Keep up the good work, and know that just because a few people may not like your idea, it doesn't mean everyone doesn't.

Thread Locked, Idea Implemented.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Thenorn, swimfan72 and Jocoe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.