• 591 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11106 Players Online
  • 10515 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Petaldawn/Applesnooze (FTM) drawing

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Souda, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Oh, hey.

Been awhile since I’ve posted any Art, I was on a break for a bit. Anywaysss,,,

I’m so happy to have finally made my boy, Petaldawn/Applesnooze!
    He’s a Trans FTM (female-to-male) Tom, of whom wasn’t accepted by his Transphobic clan. Fallensoul, of whom is Omnis**ual, took him to Northclan where he was accepted. He changed his name from Petaldawn, (his born female name), to Applesnooze (his Trans-Male name).
    Hope you guys like him!

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. ahh a furry purrson?

Posted Jun 25, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  3. Heya! I really like this drawing (And no, it's not because I'm also FTM >:P )
    As always your line art is on point, and it really brings the whole piece together. In this one I also really like the background!

This is a really well put-together piece, thank you for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more :P

Posted Jun 25, 2021
    allegient™, Souda and Anna. like this.
  4. Hey Souda!

This is a really cool drawing that you made! It looks really realistic and something you would see on like a tv show or something. It was really cool how you showed us your process of drawing each part of it! You make it look easy, but I'm sure it's not, haha. I also think the backstory to this character is very interesting and cool. Overall, good job with this piece, as it's super impressive along with the story of it. Thanks for sharing! (I also wanted to say I like your name, haha)

Posted Jun 26, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  5. Hello!
    I'm always glad to see an art post from you as your drawings/animations are always very high quality and enjoyable to watch and look at.
    The piece is very detailed, I really enjoyed the way that you drew the background and the fact that there are so many details shows how much effort you put into it.
    I also believe that it was a great idea to show the drawing process as people can see how you created the piece step by step and get an inspiration if they are not as talented when it comes to drawing as you (I'm a prime example hah).
    Keep up the great work, I'm always glad to see your posts on the website :)!

Posted Jun 26, 2021
    Souda likes this.