• 503 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3172 Players Online
  • 2669 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Personal Logo

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Nyxro, May 15, 2019.

1. Hello everyone!
    I'd like to showcase a logo I created for myself. I've recently been interested in creating "esport" type logos, it's quite enjoyable. I might take requests soon. (:
    Feedback is much appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted May 15, 2019
    DietSnowLOL likes this.
  2. Hey!

It looks awesome. Yeah I can definitely see that you’ve gone for the esport style, and it looks aesthetically pleasing overall. If you’ve got this much talent, then you should definitely open requests!

Posted May 15, 2019
    Nyxro likes this.
  3. Wow! This looks really amazing! I can't give much feedback, the shading looks fine and its a nice simple but striking design. Good job, I'd love to see more from you soon!

Posted May 15, 2019
    Nyxro likes this.
  4. Heyo Nyxro,
    I love it, this logo looks amazing, I would say I like the 2nd picture more tho. I personally love esports logo style and you did an amazing job with these! You should open requests for sure! :)

Posted May 15, 2019
    Nyxro likes this.
  5. Hey!

Woah! These are really good my friend, I like the second one it’s simple and clean. Keep it up you did some great work on these.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Nyxro likes this.
  6. I love this for multiple reasons. Firstly, I’ve always wondered how people make esports logo, as I always think they’re intricate, yet simple. The one you’ve designed is perfect, and really fits your name. The shading around the character is beautifully done, along with the letters. They’re sized well, and fit your whole design.

I definitely hope you open requests soon, as I would love to see what more you can make. If not, you should try commissions work if you’re serious about this, I think you’d do really well.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Nyxro likes this.
  7. That is a great logo that you have, which is awesome! I like the texture of the name what you have, and it fits your profile picture. It looks bold and detailed! I wonder what type of animal did you put on your logo? I am guessing that it could be a bear or something like that. I don't have any concerns about your logo, and suggestions that I want to add as well.

Overall, your profile picture looks great, and keep up the great work!

Posted May 16, 2019
    Nyxro likes this.
  8. Thank you for all the feedback <3 Much appreciated

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 16, 2019
    Alundor likes this.