• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11401 Players Online
  • 8511 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Permissions while banned

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Rommel, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, throughout my time being forum banned I was bored & was just able to read threads. Upon making my third appeal I noticed the available forms I was able to complete:
    [​IMG]

@EmmaLie I believe since it’s your area you can edit the permissions to banned people not being able to submit these forms while forum banned.

Anyways, glad to be back

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  2. Uhhh? Their suggestion is to make it so forum banned people cannot submit these additional unnecessary forms. I think you are just responding without reading the actual post.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  3. Hey there,
    I believe all he is saying is to make these applications not available to players who are forum banned and only permit them to use the appeal link.

Anyways,
    I would agree with this just because it may help prevent troll applications since the player who is forum banned most likely won't be returning (depending on if they plan on appealing and what they have done).
    I don't have much feedback on this idea since I don't see many issues with it, thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  4. My bad, I read it but the wording made it a bit difficult to understand, I will delete my post if I’m able, just a misunderstanding

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  5. Should be fixed now haha. Will lock this thread since the issue has been fixed.

Posted Jul 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.