• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3378 Players Online
  • 3378 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

People Should be Nicer to me on Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Moosistant, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Why? You probably think that people being nicer to me (on Mineplex) doesn't matter... but, it's, really, really, important.

For starters, have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? Butterflies collide into each other like dominos, a mythstical chain-reaction from a single butterfly. Being mean to me is the same as being mean to Mineplex, itself. I'm the butterfly, and, no, I'm not talking about Domino's pizza.

Also, don't you agree, that it's factual, that I'm a sample of the Mineplex ecosystem? Don't you know about bacteria cultures? Too bad. Well, if you take a bacteria such as myself from a bacteria culture, my health says a lot about the health of the entire culture -- and my health. So, if McStrongGamer twisted my arm too hard, then, everyone's arms have probably been twisted by MrStrongGamer. Don't twist my arm, or else, you're inadvertently twisting your heart.

:mineplex:

Hmm... well, you should be nicer to me, because, saying "yes" is inherently better than saying "no." It's okay if you have a speech impediment which prevents you from saying "yes..." but, if you're a normal person who can talk; well, you're expected to obey me, by me.

Most importantly, if you're friendly at me, Mineplex will probably (maybe(possibly)) come back to life and become popular again. Why? Well, it's already been established that I'm the face of Mineplex... and, everyone being nice to me implies that I'm popular, does it not? Connect the dots together. Essentially, me being popular is scientifically equivalent to Mineplex being popular.

How to be nicer to me on Mineplex:

1).
    Let me win

Thank you, everyone!

Sincerely,
    [__________]

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  2. I agree 100%

I feel as if this post was very inspirational and shed some light on some of the lesser discussed issues of the Mineplex network. Your logic displayed here is absolutely impeccable and, in my own opinion, you're the next Einstein.

(also ngl this took me too long to realise it was a joke post lmao. at first i was like ?? :D what :D ??)

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  3. this thread makes me miss Jacob1Jacob2

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Sunny / Slash and Paladise like this.
  4. Thanks you! Your post has enlightened me... it's made me realize, that I'm probably directly related to Einstein!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2021
  5. Is this your way of saying,
    "Hey, you guys... just lose so I Can beat you!"?

but yeah, I, as a noob, agree

Posted Apr 28, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 3, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  6. Sometimes people are afraid to step up and discuss such delicate topics, fear of judgement holding them back from opening up about their need to be treated nicely. You, however, have outdone yourself, raising the bar in every way. A brave Mineplexian who decided to tell their story. I have perused the length of your post and I have found no error; your reasoning is flawless. This intricate passage has taught me the importance of utilising all available means to reward you with the best treatment possible on Mineplex.

I commend you for taking a stand against the evil that is MrStrongGamer. We've lost one too many people to twisted arms here on the network.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  7. This post is too c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ amazing for my tiny brain to comprehend.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    K... and Paladise like this.
  8. Hey moosistant qt :3

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  9. Posted Apr 28, 2021
    freakingGOAT likes this.
  10. McStrongGamer is quite the chad I must say.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  11. as an SSM main, Moosistant, im sure you of all people can definitely condemn @BINGUSLOVER27 for being a negative part of your gamemode for several consecutive months with her visicous boosting

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  12. McStrongGamer...

They called him a madman. A mega chad for his time if I may add. Twisting Mineplexian arms shows us that he is ruthless in what he does, and also shows us that he doesn't need weapons like a Clacker Boomerang to torture players. I am glad you shared your story with us. This will be a tale of the ages for future Mineplexian generations and will hopefully encourage players like McStrongGamer to stop breaking arms.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  13. Hey, vsauce, literal catwater here

What is "nice"?
    Why does it have "ice" in it?
    Well, going back over 12000 years, during the evolution of mankind, a social bond started to form between our species, creating "empathy"

What is "empathy"?
    Well, to this day, we all still do not know.

BUT you can now find out yourself by simply reading this thread and by letting this person win by visiting him at your local Mineplex cemetary at the "SSM" tombstone!

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  14. I got to agree but like

Welcome to the internet buddy

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  15. wait,
    I slightly agree with this
    but remind me who you are plz lmfao

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    cwos likes this.
  16. You didn't miss him in the first place? You're not a true Mineplex player then.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  17. rip, may his age be in his name :(

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  18. All you really have to do is grow up, get up, deal with it! Hope this helped definitely not a joke!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  19. Just like a butterfly you've shed your cocoon and spread your wings right before our very eyes. I can't wait to see all the places you'll go moomanisansat

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  20. big if true

Posted Apr 29, 2021