• 458 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4329 Players Online
  • 3871 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

People fall off the edge

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by ShadowWolfZoe, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Heyya!
    Over the course of a few months, I have decided to gather clips of well-known community members and staff falling off the edge in different bedrock game modes. Here is a list of all of them I have so far!
    1. Oscaros @Oscaros_
    2. DaPBillk @DaPBillk
    3. Krkki @Krkki
    4. Printiel @Printiel
    5. Arrow @TheArrow'sShadow
    and lastly
    6. Cloudy @Cloudy Day (Printiels POV)
    7: Bob16077777 @Bob16077777 (Cloudy's POV)
    8. Asteiph @Asteiph (Bob's POV)

As time goes on and I gather more clips/videos of people falling off I will add them to this thread or make a new list. Just thought this was funny and deserved to be posted here! There's also a playlist with the videos but I didn't link that. I'm sure if you want it you can find it. Anyway, enjoy watching others fall.

did you really think I wouldn't include myself falling? Haha. Thanks to @Printiel for gathering this video.
    9. Me @ShadowWolfZoe

Posted Mar 5, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2021 at 6:15 PM
  2. sick. cool.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  3. "Falls" implies I didn't straight up jump off after that person xD

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    ShadowWolfZoe and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  4. This is so random but it's funny ahaha

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  5. Hahaha, I'm glad you see the humour in it too. The people who were all in these videos were staff and friends of mine who found them funny at the time as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  6. So glad I don't play cake or sky wars with you.... It's already bad enough falling during 50% my streams ahahaha

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  7. Hahahaha! You should play CakeWars with me sometime! I'd be down to get a clip of you going yeet into the void haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
  8. I already have so many clips of myself yeeting into the void D:
    I'm going to release a fail video eventually haha

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  9. Hellooo!

I think this is an amazing thread! I love how it humbles the staff and connects us with the community in a fun and enjoyable manner. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this, it’s very creative :)

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  10. This is an amazing thread! I must admit; I like your gameplay! I wish I can let you fall off the edge like other staff members haha!

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Ryan9116 and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  11. I've been trying to play a lot more Skywars on the Bedrock platform lately, and it took me quite a while to get used to the different mechanics in Bedrock since I'm so used to Java. I've definitely had my fair share of moments where I simply walked off of the islands or I failed miserably at bridging between the islands. Unfortunately, @aahad has witnessed far more instances of this happening than I'd like to admit. I don't think I have any clips, but I'm sure I could gather a few the next time I get online. This was a fun, goofy post though and I enjoyed watching some of the clips! I hope you're able to add some more people to this list whenever you get the chance.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Amg, ShadowWolfZoe and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  12. I never thought I'd see a thread like this but I'm glad I did, it's definitely quite funny watching some Staff members fall into the void hahah. It definitely happens to all of us when we least expect it, or when we're just about to win a game. You've definitely captured the fact that it happens completely randomly to anyone and everyone!

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Amg, ShadowWolfZoe and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  13. The very last video hidden at the bottom actually does have me falling off from another staff members perspective. Haha it’s a link with the title “Me” on it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  14. Hey Zoe!

I definitely had a good laugh at looking through the different clips of Staff/Community Members falling of the edge and I genuinely appreciate a simple and funny thread like this! I really enjoyed watching my bestie @Krkki fall LOL. He really just walked off the edge, haha! I can’t say that I haven’t done that myself because that would be an absolute lie and a half. Adjusting to Bedrock as @aiirr has mentioned in her response previously has definitely been an interesting process. Although my clip hasn’t made it here yet, I’m sure it will LOL! Thank you for sharing these clips and I look forward to the incoming funny ones.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    ShadowWolfZoe and aiirr like this.
  15. watching others fall in the void is great entertainment thank you for this.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  16. :/

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    BadgerInASuit, dcdb and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  17. Don't feel bad! I constantly fell into my void, even if no players are attacking me in Bedrock skywars! But it is quite funny!

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Ryan9116 and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  18. Commenting to notify you that the thread has been updated and two more people have been added in.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2021
  19. wow ok
    that gave me a good laugh, I never expected to see a thread like this on the forums!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  20. Big oof. Anyways, I enjoyed watching people fall into the void; it was very funny to see how people could easily just fall like that! Although for myself to be seen falling into the void is just embarassing especially how I remembered that moment...

Posted Mar 11, 2021