• 2867 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13652 Players Online
  • 10785 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Passing Through Gardens

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Dec 22, 2019.

1. I am in the East Indies :) enjoy <3

[​IMG]

-IR

Posted Dec 22, 2019
    Vicerz, Acerna, xSusieLove and 3 others like this.
  2. I love this. I know I'm starting to sound repetitive on your posts, but it's the truth! I'm a sucker for super-blue skies in photos and love the orange undertones of this. It looks like a neat place that you're visiting. I hope to see some more photos if you get the chance! :)

Posted Dec 22, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Thank you!! It’s likely I’ll share more photos in a couple days :) the orange undertone here is what inspired me to take the photo at first :) cheers!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 23, 2019
    chhase likes this.
  4. So pretty OwO you should take a picture at sunset

Posted Dec 23, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. I really like this picture, not only because of its beautiful colors, but because it's extremely aesthetic and I love such ''style''. I love how each color complements the other, with a nice and calm blue going to a white tone. We are then granted by the lovely nature and flowers that are also gorgeous, in a kind of orange and yellow mix. Not sure if you've used filters for this image, but if so it was a great addition as well; if not I'll be shocked because I could never get such beautiful picture like that.

Posted Dec 24, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  6. Cheers Danilo! I’m on holiday so replies are brief for now, but truly thank you for your artistic and insightful comments on my photo. The only filtering used was on the sky, which was nonetheless a little hue shifting to increase contrast between the flora (only the sky was altered!)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 24, 2019
    Danilo likes this.
  7. This looks great! Great photography :D

Posted Dec 24, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  8. This is honestly so beautiful. I love the sky and the plants add a good affect to the photo. The buildings are also unique in my opinion. Keep up the good work and I’ll love to see more awesome pics :)

Posted Dec 28, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.