• 814 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10492 Players Online
  • 9678 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Party update

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by PeytonSam, Jul 15, 2021.

?

Agree/Disagree

1. Agree

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Disagree

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Party Changes
    • Party information
    Proposed Way
    Based off community GUI, displaying heads of players.

Displays
    - Username
    - Rank
    - Level
    - Ping (Moderation Purposes)
    - Ability to shift-click to add friends (Ability to disable in /prefs)

Note - Would help with the staffrequest community, aka partying with cheaters.

That's all, if you guys have any other suggestions to add on, comment and I'll edit the post.

Posted Jul 15, 2021
    mab8400 and chrris like this.
  2. Partying with hackers isn't even punishable so don't see why this is needed.

Posted Jul 16, 2021
  3. Ping can tell you some things about players, but I don't really see how this would help with the staffrequest community. I don't see quite how this would help or why it would be implemented.

Posted Jul 16, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  4. Heyo,

Personally, I don't like the idea of it being a GUI as when I do /z, I just need to see who's in the party and doing the GUI would take more time.

I'm really confused with what you meant here? Can you elaborate with what you mean?

Personally, we definitely need a party overhaul system. The currently party system breaks a lot in a lot of different ways.

Posted Jul 17, 2021
  5. It warrants a kick from staff request, and rules committee said it's only not punishable due to them not being able to see who's in a party.

Again, partying with hoppers and cheaters warrants a kick from staffrequest

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 18, 2021
    SummerTrig likes this.