• 1593 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1593 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Party system:

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Kyotox HX, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ve recently noticed a small flaw in the party system. I do believe, when in the same game, a system should queue the partied individuals together automatically. Another small subject is party systems crashing. This doesn’t happen frequently but happens more often in games like cakewars and skywars.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    SmokeyCobYT likes this.
  2. These sound more like bug reports, which you can report at mineplex.com/bugs for Quality Assurance members to see and push out fixes for.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  3. Hello there!

If you have encountered any bugs within the Bedrock server of Mineplex, feel free to gather evidence and report it at http://mineplex.com/bugs, the team will look over to the report and hopefully will get added to the investigation and fix list. The party system as for now is currently buggy but it is a known issue so the team is most likely aware of the issue and hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Thanks for reminding us about the bug, if you any other questions or concerns, feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  4. Thanks, I’ll be sure to look into things once I gather some evidence. I just noticed that the party system crashed more often in cake wars these any other game mode. Have a nice day, thanks again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  5. Hey! The party system actually is slightly better than before. Sometime last year, the party system did not put you on the same team at all unless you were lucky. When I played cakewars I had to spam the green sheep (for some reason that sheep seemed to put us on the same team many times.) It had a fix later the year and it does work better although it isn’t 100% perfect. Hopefully this gets fixed completely :)

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    Aquaris likes this.
  6. Glad to see the system working better!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2021
  7. The people above are correct, this is a bug and you should report it. You can report bugs at
    www.mineplex.com/bugs and I highly recommend you to read this thread so your bug can be dealt with as fast and as effectively as possible. Since your question has been answered, I'll be locking this thread. Feel free to private message me with anymore questions by clicking my name, then hitting "Message"

Thread Locked; Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.