• 1439 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8244 Players Online
  • 6805 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Party System Ideas?:

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Shanndon01, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Hello everyone, I'm going to list a few more of my personal ideas that I believe should be added to the server. Keep in mind, these are all my personal likings, so you all may not agree on them. This is also based on my experience on bedrock edition, so anything stated below isn't referring to Java! Thank you.

1.) When you join a game lobby, it keeps all players on that team. Ex: If I and my friend are in the same party together, and we join a game of cake wars. It will automatically put us on the same team. Right now it does not do that. We literally have to rush to the team selector and choose the same team, then once we join the same team at the last moment it will switch us off, making it so we have to battle one another. This is no fun, especially when you just want to play together.

2.) A party ranking system of some sort? My idea on this one maybe have it more like a 'clan' type style of a party? Where you can make a party then you can go and recruit players from the lobby, gaining a larger party. From there you could have party stats (Globally) to see which party has the highest Win/Loss percentage etc. This is another way of engaging the community in playing together, and just overall another way to compete with other players.

3.) Don't automatically kick your party members once disconnected. This is a pain sometimes because if I or another member of my party gets disconnected they automatically get removed from the party. I understand why it does this, but maybe have a setting for the party leader for such actions? It's a huge nuisance, especially when you're trying to type the command each time on console.

Posted Jan 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 9, 2020
  2. 1.) I like the concept overall, and I feel like this should definitely be considered as an option in the party menu. If party members want to play Cake Wars together, then they can enable the option, if they want to go against each other, they disable.

2.) I feel like this would definitely encourage players to play even more. If they are running out of things to do, they can try to compete for the top global spot.
    Maybe there would be three tabs:
    a. Global Rankings
    b. Country Rankings
    c. Friend Rankings

3.) I’m a little bit confused. I feel like when this was being developed, the developers thought, “Well, if they leave the game, then this should be a shortcut to leave the party.” Plus, it isn’t crazy hard to rejoin a party once logging back in. But it’s a great idea, maybe it can be in the party options as something you can enable/disable.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. 1 Your suggestion is a bug that's known.

2 I don't know if it'd be practical because would the party lose their stats if they disbanded it? What if one member disconnected, would it reset that party's stats because it isn't the complete party?

3 It'd be a pain for party leaders to manage their parties if they had a lot of players that disconnected and didn't get kicked, they'd have to type out a command to kick someone every time someone had to leave. The only device it's hard to type on to invite people is console, and the majority of the player base would suffer from adding it so I don't believe it should be added.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.

4. Eh, if #2 was thought about, maybe have party's permanent? Could cost some gems to upgrade partys too, Ex: 20 gems to have 5 party members slots etc. Just another way to make gems more useful, I'm a fairly large 'competitor' if you couldn't tell, so I like competitive games. Also, #3 you had just stated 'It's only difficult for console users, indeed. That's why my suggestion is in the bedrock edition. We're mainly consoles here, it's just a real big pain to join partys half the time, especially when the devs could make it a enable/disable type of thing for us.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  5. I'm pretty sure (Not certain) that this already happens, but some bug messed up the party system.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    ImKewl likes this.
  6. The reason the party system is broken is because of a bug in what I assume an essential part of the code. I feel like If the bug was fixed, everything else would fall into place. I would like to see some changes to how game queuing works because when I join a Cake Wars match, my party mate is always on a different team. Hopefully 2020 is the year that the MCO servers get fixed up.

Posted Jan 14, 2020