• 1507 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9945 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Party Switch Server Warning

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Enzo, Aug 11, 2019.

?

Would you like this implemented?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Switching server while a party member is still online happens very frequently and annoys a lot of people. The solution that you proposed is very interesting and,as someone that has encountered this issue several times, I would love to see it implemented. Big +1 from me!

-M3k

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  2. This feature would be so helpful for players that are playing groups with their friends. I've experienced the frustration before of being removed from a game that I was doing really well in because my party leader was dead and ready to leave. It would be great if players received a warning beforehand and either had to type the command again to confirm or /confirm or select "Yes" or "No" in the chat about whether they still wanted to leave. I fully support this addition.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  3. I would love to see this! When I'm with my friends, I'm always way too hesitant towards switching lobbies due to the fact that one of my friends in the party might still be alive. Sometimes, I also switch servers without knowing if one of my friends in my party is still alive, and it upsets them and I'm sure it also upsets many when the party leader switches servers while the party members are still playing.

One suggestion I have is that you should be able to toggle this off. This setting should be chosen by the party leader, where if they think they don't need this, they won't have to go through the trouble of going in chat just switch servers.

This is a great QoL idea and I hope to see it added sometime!

+1

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  4. I don't see why this shouldn't be added. It would be a nice feature to have especially in large parties. +1

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  5. One thing I would suggest is that you shouldn't have No capitalized in your poll to emphasize that people should pick YES!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  6. Apparently, that didn't matter, everyone who voted in the poll picked yes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  7. Hello there!
    I approve this idea fully. Although it doesn't effect me all that much, as this doesn't happen to me too often, I do know that it happens to a large amount of players, so it would definitely be a useful addition to parties. +1!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  8. Heyo!

I really like this idea. It is frustrating when your friend warps you by mistake, and you are still alive. That has happened to me multiple times, and it just gets frustrating. You are losing Gems, Shards, and EXP you could of obtained from that game.
    Overall, I would think this idea would be great.

Thank you!
    -Knazamn

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  9. Hello,
    I think this would be a nice quality of life update to improve parties. The party feature is definitely one of the most used on the server, and I have definitely seen this happen to me and others on many occasions. Sometimes when the party leader dies, they simply don't notice who is alive and who is not. It would be really nice to have this simple confirmation to save those in the party from being warped out. This one second confirmation definitely makes up for all the minutes spent in the game trying to win. I really can't see any reason why this would be a bad addition to parties. Thanks for suggesting this, its gonna be a +1 from me!

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  10. I totally agree with everyone else that it would be nice to see this implemented. Even though it's just a minor change, it would definitely help avoid a lot of frustration and allow players to get some more well deserved wins.

Not to mention, hopefully it would also stop @Zipppo from pulling me out of games when she dies and I'm still alive! ;)

+1

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  11. It was an AcCiDenT

But yeah I accidentally do this a lot when I die & sometimes when still alive so I’d love something like this added :,,)

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.