• 520 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8958 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Party Should put you on same team

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by WolferPlaysYT, Sep 30, 2019.

?

Agree???

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So when your in a party with 2 people (you, and some other person) and you join lets say "cake wars duo" why dont you go on the same team. You should be on the same team As party members if theres to many people in a party for 1 team then you should be in a team with SOMEONE in your party this is very frustrating!

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    DeathStrike1016, Tours and Dulciloquy like this.
  2. Hey there!

I'm pretty sure this is already a thing. You should refer to the Mineplex Wiki if you're confused. It says "Party members that enter a game will automatically be put on the same team unless there are more players in the party than on a team". If the lobby is full, the whole party will be denied access to the lobby and will search for another.

However I'm not sure about your situation with Cake Wars. I have no idea what happens if a 4 person party joins a Cake War duos, I would assume they are automatically paired in two teams.

I Hope this helps!

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  3. On bedrock this is not a thing

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2019
  4. Well I'm sorry, I have no idea then. I was under the assumption that the same rules applied for Bedrock.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  5. Its ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2019
  6. I agree, we need this badly!

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  7. Bugs is known and will most likely be fixed later.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  8. The party system did work a while back, an update or better together merger is when the party system got messed up, it is a known bug.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  9. A lot of the party system is broken when it comes to playing games on bedrock. SkyWars and Cakewars or anything with 2 team member limit,
    I see suffer the most from it. Its really frustrating and I am hoping the devs will fix it.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 1:00 AM,
    Last edited Oct 8, 2019 at 1:13 AM
  10. This problem is a major problem on bedrock. Some games don’t even even work if you’re partied. Skyfall teams, skywars teams, and sg teams all will make you a spectator before the game starts. And with cakewars, you have to really spam the sheep and keep queueing to be on the same team. This problem didn’t exist a little while back (8-9 months ago).

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 7:17 AM
  11. I totally agree with this!

It’s very frustrating when you and your party members are not placed on the same team because after all the reason of being in a party is to be able to play together on the same team.

I hope the developers take notice of this and work on it soon.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  12. Hey there!
    Very interesting, minor idea! I haven't yet experimented with the party system too much on bedrock, but I can definitely vouch for this idea. Partying is a very common excercise among players on both platforms and updating our systems to match the expected party layout should be what we're aiming for. This seems like a minor change that will definitely suit many players and will help solve any commotion happening.

It seems as though this idea is very simple and so I wouldn't need to go too far and explain why I think this is a great addition, and so with that, great work on your simple suggestion, keep it up. [​IMG]

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  13. Hey!

I really like this idea! The party system on Bedrock can sometimes already be very finicky. It is a small detail that adds making you and your friend's game just that much more enjoyable since you can actually work together instead of fighting each other off. Overall, I think it's something that Bedrock could totally benefit from!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:29 AM