• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2325 Players Online
  • 2325 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Party Order

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by DragonKnight88, May 25, 2019.

1. so how is party order determined, because often, i will be the second person to join a party, but im always the last person in the party lineup, meaning if we have a 5 person party, im always in the other team, even if i was the first person to join (apart from leader)

Posted May 25, 2019
  2. I think it's based on alphabetical order. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Posted May 25, 2019
  3. well, i start with d, and im always last

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019
  4. I'm not really sure on this, but from my experience, it's always been random. There are times where different people in my party take turns on being the odd one out if we have a 5 person party in Cake Wars and doesn't end up being one person every time like you say.

Posted May 25, 2019
  5. It always seemed to me like the most recent person partied was the odd man out, but if what you say is true I guess not. I'd recommend to just not party anyone after you guys reach 4 players.

Posted May 25, 2019
  6. Maybe you just have bad luck lol.

Posted May 27, 2019
  7. I don't think there is any specific factor that decides who is not in the party team. As far as I know it is completely random. I guess you are just unlucky!

Posted May 27, 2019
  8. Hi!
    I'd go with the alphabetical order theory. If someone has a higher order letter or uses an underscore/number at the beginning of their name, they may have priority on the team?
    From what you've said, though, you use a "D" in your name, which means this might also not be true, although I do think that the party leader has a higher chance of sticking with the team (?)

Posted May 27, 2019
  9. I was a party leader last night and was the odd man out often, it has nothing to do with that I think. I genuinely believe it's just luck.

Posted May 27, 2019
    Vqsa and xOeuf like this.