• 1040 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7132 Players Online
  • 6092 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Parkour map

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Serotonin, Jan 22, 2021.

?

Do you wanna see this added?

1. Yes!!

100.0%
  2. Not really :/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So this idea isn’t completely something I care about if it happens or not but I do really like parkour and would like to see it added. Basically its just a parkour that you could teleport to, it could either be in the classics section you could just type a command to teleport to it. Basically its just a couple parkour course thar progressively get harder. I was also thinking maybe a reward for completing the hardest one? Like maybe some level of crate or item for completing it I don't know I just want to see some people’s opinions on this. [ This is for bedrock edition]

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Jylie, anna. and yvuggu like this.
  2. Thread Moved ➪ Bedrock Ideas

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

I don't see why not, it's a nice lobby pastime which could be fun if you're waiting to join a game or if you just want to challenge yourself. Since Dragon Escape got removed, the only real parkour you have on bedrock is peoples creative housing, but it'd be nice if there was some in the lobby as an alternative everyone can easily access to.

The only problem I see is that it can be difficult to parkour cross-platform, especially on the phone compared to other devices, but this isn't a huge inconvenience. I'd say there could be a few different courses, which get progressively harder, rather than just one course since it'd allow people to build up their skills more before they take on harder sections. Plus, it'd make it more interesting since you're not just going through the same course every time and there'd be multiple options.

Java also has it's own parkour courses in the lobby and they award a nice amount of gems, which I think could be a nice award on bedrock too, with more gems being given for the harder courses. Don't see why bedrock can't either of it's wanted. (:

+1

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Serotonin likes this.
  3. I absolutely love parkour, so I completely agree with you and Julie, and would love to see an official parkour course (or a few) added to Bedrock. Currently the only parkour options are the unofficial Creative Housing courses and the small one near the outskirts of spawn, which is not very difficult and is somewhat hidden.

I would also like seeing a small reward added for all the courses, as this is similar to what Java does, and it works very well. Some gems and possibly shards would be nice, and maybe even a chest for the hardest parkour, that is only claimable once.

Ever since the removal of Dragon Escape from Bedrock, one of my favorite gamemodes, I have wanted to see more parkour on Bedrock, and this would provide a perfect opportunity.

To summarize, I really love the idea of adding a couple official parkour courses to hub and adding rewards to encourage players to do them. Great idea and thank you for posting!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Serotonin likes this.
  4. Good idea. Parkour would be a great addition to Bedrock for people looking to practice their jump timing and stuff, or just wanting to relax with friends. There could be practice mode and competitive mode and they could also add in variants, like parkour with block clutch, or parkour with bridging. I’d love to see this implemented.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    MalibuNights and Serotonin like this.