• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3908 Players Online
  • 3551 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(Parity) Change the description of start of games on Cake Wars to match Java

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by IWantACookiieee, Jan 21, 2021.

?

Should the description of Cake Wars be made clear for new players?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. [​IMG]
    This is what it looks like on Bedrock. It only tells you to defend your cake from the enemy. But when you look at Java, it goes into detail on how to play the game
    [​IMG]
    This is what it looks like on Java.
    In my opinion, this will be a good parity change to make it clear for new players to learn how to play the game. Do you agree?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  2. Hey!

This seems like an extremely simple change that would help out new players better understand the game - as the descriptions can be useful for those who have not played the game before. The current bedrock description seems a little lackluster, so having it match Java's is a wonderful suggestion.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    mathuu and IWantACookiieee like this.
  3. Why are people disagreeing with the change?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2021
    yvuggu and Jet Starglaze like this.
  4. Hello!
    I really like this idea, I agree that the description can seem vague to a new player. As @S1KH said, it's a simple change yet helpful!
    I'm all for this idea to be implemented :)

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  5. Heya!

As many others have expressed throughout this thread above, I think this would be a simple QoL update that would help elaborate more on what the objective of the game is. I don't see why the description shouldn't be the same as the Java description we have for Cake Wars. That being said, I am all for this idea as it could potentially help newer players grasp the objective of the game a lot easier. Thank you for making this suggestion, and I hope to see the description altered! +1

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Riskingg (Krkki) likes this.
  6. Hi there!

I fully agree. Sometimes I see players who don't know how to play so I think a bit more detail would be helpful. It shouldn't be too hard to implement. Good idea and I'm all for it

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  7. sure! it would help out new players in understanding how the game works. the description we have now is kinda lackluster.

I got u I voted yes

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  8. From what I have heard, I believe some games on Bedrock, including Cake Wars, will receive changes to make it more like the Java edition of the server. I'm definitely for the idea but, like I said, I think this is already planned to happen!

It just takes some patience from our side because there is only one Developer that works on games and I assume they will be the one to update this, and currently there is a lot of work they're doing in terms of squashing bugs and updating gameplay features

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.