• 106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1946 Players Online
  • 1840 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Parity Bedrock CakeWars To Java CakeWars

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by dogeygamer23, Feb 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard that CakeWars has more kits and maps than bedrock. So that makes a problem for parity. The CakeWars on bedrock is underwhelming compared to Java.

Posted Feb 23, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  2. Games aren't copied directly from Java to Bedrock, or vice versa, because they aren't played the same. Bedrock has to be fun for everyone from mobile to PC users. This is why the kits that are available on both Java and Bedrock do not offer the same exact abilities. Game Insights has already proposed for the addition of another, different, kit for Bedrock Cake Wars, but it was not implemented with the most recent Cake Wars update.

In regards to the amount of maps, I don't know the exact amount of maps on Java and Bedrock, but almost all of the Java maps were ported over to Bedrock in the most recent update. I believe only 1 was not, but that was most likely because of a conflict that we can't control.

Because GI has already recommend another kit to be added to Cake Wars and all of the maps that could be ported over to Bedrock have been, I will be marking this thread as not planned. If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

~Thread Locked, Not Planned

Posted Feb 24, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.