• 1238 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3817 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Paintball?!?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Shanndon01, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:43 AM.

1. I know back in the day I used to be a huge fan of insane paintball on Java edition, it'd be neat to share the gameplay with all the bedrock players. Plus, it's a fairly fun gamemode to just sit back and chill with some friends over. (If this is added, please nerf the shotgun Lol)

Posted Feb 14, 2020 at 10:43 AM
  2. I think this game would work if bedrock were only console/W10, but the mechanics of paintball seem like they would be super hard for a mobile user as everyone has speed and is moving fast over a terrain that has multiple obstacles in it, so the players with more versatile controls could easily take advantage of mobile players who couldn't flick their character model to shoot the fast-moving opponents. Aside from the control disadvantage of mobile, I think it would work in theory but some other things should definitely have priority over adding something that would restrict part of the player base.

Posted Feb 17, 2020 at 12:51 AM
    xGetRektedx likes this.