• 256 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1369 Players Online
  • 1113 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Paint Ball

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by Mold_, May 14, 2019.

1. I have a new idea for Paint Ball that might make it a better game, Free For All Paint Ball? Tell me what you think.

Posted May 14, 2019
    danielWuW likes this.
  2. Posted May 14, 2019
  3. New game discussion fits his idea more. Another version of a game needs always some adjustment to the game play and it needs to be confirmed to make sure that the tweaks will work well.

Posted May 14, 2019
  4. This sounds interesting. I think you should post your idea with more details in the section "General Idea Discussion" as @January34 stated. I think that it would be fun to play Paintball free for all. We already have paintball with teams so it would be nice to have another alternative. I think that you should have a certain amount of kills/points in order to win a game, so the game can end, without continuing forever.

However, you would easily get spawn killed, so it should be something that could prevent other players to kill you right after you spawn.

Overall, this was a great idea, so +1 from me!

Posted May 14, 2019
    Mold_ and January34 like this.
  5. This seems like it could be a fun and interesting game, but I think you need to add more details about. Other than it being a free for all, how would it be different than our current Paintball game? Since the normal game has revives from team mates, would players get to revive themselves or have a certain number of lives? Would there just be one life per player and then the game is over? Would the maps need to be bigger to prevent players from spawning near to each other allowing them to kill each other quickly? I like the idea, but I think it needs to be a little more developed.

Posted May 15, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. Hey, I've posted more on General discussion and kit ideas.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2019