• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4944 Players Online
  • 4944 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pacman

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by 13Firebolt, May 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Release some ghosts in a pacman style maze map, ghosts are npcs of course, and we see which player can last alive the longest.

Posted May 7, 2021
  2. This sounds a lot like Monster Maze, can you clarify how it would be different from that gamemode? I'm also having trouble imagining classic pacman as a multiplayer game. Are the players meant to just run away from the ghosts, or do they have a target area they have to get to? It also kind of reminds me of the zombie game in Quick in NANO.

Posted May 7, 2021
  3. Yea okay so I would love to add onto this, monster maze has a definition in mind right, pacman is just whoever can last the longest, but we could add little speed boosts around the map, the game would not be who can last the longest but who can get the most pellats at once. Being nano games, the ghosts would be NPC controlled. Honestly Mineplex can do either most Pellats or last alive both would be cool but the last feature I would like to add is like those multiplayer pacman games, two players running into each other would throw each player backwards.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2021
  4. I think this could be a fun game idea for NANO, which would mean that it being similar to Monster Maze should not be a problem, considering Zombie Survival in NANO vs Death Tag, or Slime Cycles in NANO vs Snake.

The maps used for it could be Monster Maze maps and pellets could be floating sunflowers (since they look like coins). There are a good few NPC ghosts around (although much less than monsters in monster maze, of course), which could be skeletons, and players have to try to collect the most pellets around the map. If players bump into each other they could be thrown backwards, like you suggested, to make the game more chaotic, allowing players to be eliminated//have to wait x seconds for a respawn if they fall into the void/water.

Posted May 8, 2021