• 3442 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11880 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Pac-Man!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Knazamn, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Hello!

Yes, you might be thinking 'How would we add Pac-Man into Minecraft?' Let me explain.

There would be 15 players. 5 Ghosts, 10 Pac-Man's. Ghosts will have a random color chosen (Dyed Leather). Pac-Man's will have Yellow Dyed Leather Armor. Pac-Man's goal is to break all of the wool inside of the maze (Can be any color). Ghosts goal is to eliminate (Kill) the Pac-Man. If a Pac-Man finds a bigger yellow wool, and they break it, all Pac-Man's would get a Diamond sword, and the ghosts would have to run. If a ghost dies, they would re-spawn in the center. If a Pac-Man dies, it is game over for that player. There would be a time limit, set to 10 minutes. During the game, if there is no power for the Pac-Man, (when they get a diamond sword) they would get nothing. A ghost would get a diamond sword, so they can kill Pac-Man's. Ghosts can not camp yellow wool. If they do, they can be kicked from the game, or maybe even banned, usually a hour for the first time, longer each time. It doesn't just have to be Pac-Man themed. You can make the mazes as decorative as you want.

What do you think?

Some suggestions of achievements are:
    Sliding Through Walls: Kill 3 Pac-Man's as a Ghost in a minute.
    Carrying Lives: Destroy at least half the wool as a Pac-Man without dying.
    Yellow With A Golden Trophy: Win 50 games as a Pac-Man
    Invisible Winner: Win 50 games as a Ghost

Kits for Pac-Man:
    Speed: Gets 3 Speed potions.
    Find: Gives a compass, tells you where the nearest wool is.
    Warp: Warps through a wall. Can only be used once.

No kits for Ghosts.

I may try and make a map for this, as I think this would be a really fun game.
    What do you think?

Posted Aug 15, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 16, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  2. I swear i've seen something like this before. Honestly if they added a Pac-man game to Mineplex it would make it so much more fun to get online every day. It honestly seems like a very good idea and honestly i think that if it were implemented it would be pretty popular.

Posted Aug 15, 2019