• 371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5592 Players Online
  • 5221 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

P250 > Deagle

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by MrDragonBoi, Sep 12, 2020.

?

change my mind

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. "tHaT wAs A kNiFe FiGhT" - DragonZftw 2020

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. GeT rEkT

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. tbh the p250 is better then the deagle change my mind
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Blang and Jaek like this.
  2. Yes it is

Posted Sep 12, 2020
  3. Hello!

I used to main p250 because it seems to be great at medium distance fights, and also the muertos skin looks fantastic. However, more recently, I have started opting in to buy the Golden Gun (Desert Eagle) as it seems very good for close range, since it's two hit kill. Additionally, it's fairly good for long distance, especially if you take the cheeky shot immediately after tagging them with SSG. That seems like a great combination and while it's not that accurate when moving around, it does work really well with snipers. I'm not sure if I changed your mind or not, but I just wanted to elaborate on my thoughts about both the Deagle and the p250.

Posted Sep 12, 2020
  4. duh deag is so inaccurate

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  5. Ok, this is probably nearly a month old, but I decided to self-bump. I need a life so badly

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2020
    A_Platypus and Paladise like this.
  6. In my opinion, they're two different guns that are good at two different things. The P250 is awesome for further away fights, but personally I stink at aiming so I prefer the Desert Eagle for that close range two shot kill. I find it so much more reliable to use the Desert Eagle, but whatever you're most comfortable with is best!

Posted Nov 7, 2020