• 1426 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9547 Players Online
  • 8121 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented ouuu

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by julesxoxo17, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyy yall,
    idk bout yall but i would love for nano games to be on player servers !!

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  2. Hiya!

Personally, I think this would be an extremely beneficial idea! As someone who struggles with the game Hardcore Parkour, I feel as if this would familiarize players with the maps, and gain overall skill in parkour. Another reason I believe this idea would be great idea is that Mineplex offers the favourable colour swap. As this is lots of players favourite game, they can play it as much as they desired without having to wait for nano games to cycle it through. Over all this is a +1 from me!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 15, 2020
    julesxoxo17 likes this.
  3. agree 100% with thatt

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2020
  4. I definitely agree, it would be really nice to get a few friends together and get to play on a smaller server. There are some games I feel I have played so many times and I ultimately just end up leaving the lobby when they show up in the rotation. Being able to skip past these and play my favorite games would be amazing.

Posted Jul 20, 2020
  5. I personally would love to see something like this added, however this unfortunately has been denied in the past due to it not being possible. Nano Games is coded differently than the rest of the games in the server and just would not be possible to code into MPS games. Maybe in the future this could be possible, but for right now this is not planned.

I'll be locking this thread as it has been denied in the past; if you have any questions feel free to message me. Thank you for the idea!

Thread moved to General Idea Discussion

Thread locked >> Not planned

Posted Jul 20, 2020
    julesxoxo17 likes this.
  6. Hey!

Quick update since the previous reply... As you may have noticed, Nano got a pretty sizable update earlier today which has actually introduced Nano to MPS's! Players that are Legend+ can access it through /mps nano command.

As such, I will be marking this thread as implemented as well as locking it.

Thanks for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Implemented

Posted Sep 30, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.