• 802 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8436 Players Online
  • 7634 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

OUTDATED SERVER!!!

Discussion in 'Help' started by ixM16x, Mar 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm currently playing minecraft in the new version 1.16.210
    can't join mineplex right now because it says (OUTDATED SERVER)

I was wondering if any of you could tell me how to fix the problem.

with my best regards

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  2. This message usually comes up because Mineplex has not updated to the newest version. To be able to join the server, simply change your version in the launcher by clicking 'Installations', 'New', then your desired version in the drop-down menu (I would personally suggest 1.8.9 as it is the most stable version).

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  3. Posted Mar 10, 2021
  4. Are you on console? I'm currently on the new version on Windows 10 and I can play on the server but i've heard some console players have had trouble joining on the new version.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  5. Hey!

@yvuggu has provided accurate information in their response. Here's what I can address about this issue you're experiencing...

I have spoken to a Quality Assurance Member directly and there seems to be issues with using the newest version of Minecraft for Bedrock. Mineplex doesn't support the newest version fully yet, so that's more than likely why you're experiencing issues in joining the server with 1.16.210. This issue is actively being looked into and should be resolved very shortly! I apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused, but I'm happy to inform you that it's known and will be worked on as soon as possible. With the issue being known, forwarded and actively being looked into, I will be locking the thread this time. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you're more than welcome to reach out to me or any Quality Assurance Member! All Quality Assurance may be found here.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.