• 443 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5868 Players Online
  • 5425 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Options and Tricks

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by parkourghost, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Introduction: Hey guys, I've always been passionate about helping people. I thought making a guide (in general) would make people more advanced in terms of skill and knowledge. I don't only believe this guide is meant for skill, resource packs, and other Minecraft accessories that could prevent them from negative aspects, rather have more control over certain things in Minecraft/Mineplex. First off, I'd like to explain what this guide is, and its purpose. In order to achieve certain goals, you would have to have smooth and organized folders for your game. I knew that coming into Minecraft with no skill wouldn't make me anything if I'd practiced. However, I was pretty familiar with my files and how this can contribute to certain things. I knew that %appdata% stored folders and what so that I can personally create. Without further redo let's get started.

Disclaimer: I'm only making this for those who need to update options and other folders that can have that specific individuals' back.

How to access it: It's pretty simple (https://imgur.com/368nQOo/[​IMG] ), in order to access it first off you would have to click the files window down at the bottom of your screen. Now, some may have it implemented throughout your page, so be aware of that (you can always search it up in your search menu in the bottom corner). The second step is to click on the "Quick access", the menu at the top of your files main page. It can also be found at the top left of your Quick access drop files. Once you have access to edit/type in the quick access tab (https://imgur.com/mmTIyXA/[​IMG]) you would want to type in, "%appdata%". This should then bring you to an open file of files. Each specific file indicates what you have downloaded or dropped in. If you're intrigued by this guide then you would want to create a folder yourself. Simply, right-click and open space and click the "new" option at the top of your screen. Naming your file and what you want in it is totally your opinion, and is definitely personal. For example, I would want to add/change some of my settings around in regards to Minecraft in general (you can also create a Mineplex folder as well). After Double-clicking the ".Minecraft" folder it should bring you to a new file full of separate files regarding your Minecraft options, resource packs/texture packs, servers, realms, launcher log, textures, etc... If you're interested in seeing what you have stored in your Minecraft file, then be my pleasure. If you do end up Double-clicking the "options" file, it should bring you to a new and improved options-NoteTab with everything you play on, and your settings. For example, (even though brightening your computer screen isn't enough, try this) If you're interested in brightening your Minecraft screen then simply go to where it says, "gamma:" and try to increase your Minecraft brightness with a reasonable number, remember, no parenthesis. (try 1000.0 since it works for me. https://imgur.com/y0ou9CG/[​IMG] ).

I hope this guide helped your issues with anything Minecraft-related. If you have any further questions in regards to anything or specifically this guide then I'm more than welcome to assist you. Go ahead and PM me anything in that case. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoyed it, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  2. i failed step 1 because i am not a windows user :crazysigils:

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  3. Rip :(. Yea, you have to use windows.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Ryan9116, Jtj and BlondieBrook like this.