• 287 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4674 Players Online
  • 4387 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Opinions on one in the quiver?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by YxngAP6310, Jan 5, 2022.

1. I like it a lot just weirds me out the like top 9 like some are like 1st 2”st” 4”rd” ect, noticed it awhile ago it’s just kinda funny!

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    DTRNameTags likes this.
  2. yea ive seen this to lol

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    YxngAP6310 likes this.
  3. I like the game lots, it is the worst game though when it comes to clean ups and 3rd partying, it's why I never went for the leaderboard. I think it is lots of fun with a lot of friends too

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. It's really fun, just has a tendency to be laggy to the point 9f unplayable

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  5. Yeah me and my buddies love hoping on and playing this gamemode

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2022
  6. I completely understand that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2022
  7. I also like it a lot as others have said, partly because of how fast paced the game is, you always have to be aware of your surroundings. I also am pretty good at the game get first place most of the time.

Posted Jan 5, 2022
  8. Yeah I personally love fast paced games

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. oo I think this is a super fun game to play! I don't play it too often though haha. It's especially to play with some friends such as @mqzt because I usually kill him. In response I usually get a "MUSIC" or "oh my gawd...". Hehe safe to say I usually beat him :>

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  10. I like the game, I think it’s fun and it doesn’t last long. I’m just not good at it but still a good game.

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  11. Haha that’s awesome

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2022
  12. Yeah I agree

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2022
    traincar100 likes this.
  13. I'm not the biggest fan of combat games so it's not something I particularly like, although it is a good game.

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    Alylovepink likes this.
  14. I actually did like this game a lot, which is surprising because I’m not usually a fan of combattive type games such as this. However I really enjoyed the fast-paced nature of OITQ. I usually get bored of games pretty quickly if they last for more than 15 minutes. I also like how it incorporates archery a lot more than other games, which is something I tend to gravitate towards (I’m a huge fan of Turf Wars so this may be why). As others pointed out though it does get quite laggy especially when there’s a lot going on at once, at it can make it pretty much intolerable to play. If it’s not lagging, it is a very fun game to play (in my opinion)!

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  15. I agree

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2022
  16. Glad to hear you like it! I honestly almost like it more than snowball fight but not sure tbh

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2022
  17. Honestly I use to grind that game when I was younger on pocket edition before they moved to this new lobby set up. I’ve been apart of 3 mineplex lobbies which is kinda insane to myself. I hope they hold this LTM as permanent because it’s a really good quick party game in my opinion.

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  18. Yeah I enjoy it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2022
  19. same

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  20. Glad to hear that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2022
    Alylovepink likes this.