• 1588 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9905 Players Online
  • 8317 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Open Staff Interviews!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by My1Legocraft, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Posted Sep 26, 2020
  2. He'll probably hate me for suggesting him, but I think @Xukuwu would be interesting to interview ^^

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    JAKE/// likes this.
  3. Cannot believe you just threw all of your mentee's under the bus like that lol!

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    EnderCreeperJack, Camdino and Hubble like this.
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
    EnderCreeperJack and Hubble like this.
  5. Alright. Thanks.

OP OP
  6. Wow! XD.

OP OP
  7. Thank you! I hope to do it during the week.

OP OP
  8. So can agree!

OP OP
  9. Thank you!

OP OP
    Amg_ likes this.
  10. Hey, this is a super cool idea! I would highly recommend interviewing my friend @Squirrelflight05. She's a current RA and an overall bundle of joy to talk to! She is also a former Recruiter (back in 2017/2018) and can definitely give you insight into how the position has changed over time for her. Of course I also would recommend @Sven since he is (arguably) the best mentor and will give you an incredible interview involving everything he does as a member of StM. Looking forward to seeing all of the interviews!! :)

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  11. Thanks for your suggestions! I will defiantly look in to them!

OP OP
    RavenPaw9 likes this.
  12. Hey there! I’d be glad that you’re free to interview me anytime! Thanks to @Sven for summoning me here xD

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  13. This seems like a really fun idea, I hope the interviews go well for you! I'd be down to have an interview with you if you need anyone else :)

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  14. Aw, this seems fun! I hope you can find everyone you are looking for and I can't wait to take a listen to these :)

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  15. Hey there!

I was mentioned by my mentor and saw this thread. I think this is a wonderful idea and I'd love to sit down with you for a quick interview whenever you're available. You can find my discord linked on my page on the right side.

One question I'm sure everyone is curious about is what kinds of questions are going to be asked and where will we be able to find a final product of these interviews?

Best of luck hunting down all of the staff members and getting some of the ones who have left. I look forward to hearing everyone's answers and seeing the final product(s) <3

Take care,
    ~Hubble

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  16. Sure! I'll contact you soon.

OP OP
  17. Of course you can!

OP OP
  18. Thank you for the support!

OP OP
  19. Hey! So for the answer to your question you can find me on YouTube My1Legocraft and on YouTube Showcase on the forums I have some questions lined up but if you have any let me know!

OP OP
  20. Hey there!

Awesome to see some possible upcoming staff interviews, and thanks Sven for leading me here lol. Yeah if you ever are looking for someone to interview I would be more than happy to have one!

Posted Sep 27, 2020