• 2095 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2095 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Open Death Message

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by WilierSaucer495, Jun 21, 2020.

?

Do you want an open death message?

1. Yes, I want to let everyone know that I've killed a lot of people!

100.0%
  2. No, I don't want anyone to know that I'm dead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strangely, Blockhunt is the only game in Bedrock Mineplex that doesn't get an open death message.
    When I kill Hider or Hunter, I only get the death message that I killed someone, but only me that I killed someone.
    I want to have an open death message from the blockhunt like PC Mineplex.
    [PC] Death: WilierSaucer495 killed by ??? with ???.
    [Bedrock] Death: You killed WilierSaucer495 with ???.

And this is an additional question, why does it say "Game" when I use leap, and it says "Skill" on PC?

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    510bike and 진용진 like this.
  2. I’d also like to be able to see how many kills I’ve earned in that game.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    510bike and WilierSaucer495 like this.
  3. That's a good idea. I want to know how much I killed Hider or Hunter when the game was over.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas
    I’m all for this idea. Especially since you can’t see the hiders, it’s a bit hard to tell how many people are left. This would be a good indicator as it would let you know who has died in the game. I also support the suggestion about being informed how many kills you have at the end of the game.
    Unrelated, but I saw this suggestion earlier this year, it would also be nice to see how much time is left in the game.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 likes this.
  5. This would be a nice change to Block Hunt as it is difficult to tell how many hiders are left. I don't know why this wasn't added in the first place, but it would be very useful and probably a very quick change to make.

+1

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    Cephalon and WilierSaucer495 like this.
  6. I would love to see this implemented on the Bedrock server as it is a bit tricky to know how many hiders are remaining. As stated above me, this should've been something that was added at release, but I think this would be a great addition! +1

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 likes this.
  7. Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 12:31 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.