• 340 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2919 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

OP Class

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by EmeraldThePro12, Oct 7, 2019.

1. There is one hider class that irks me. It drives me crazy and it isn't right. It's way to op, and needs to be nerfed. I'm talking about the Shocking Hider class. This class looks OK on paper. You temporarily shock and blind the hunter to get away. Issue comes when people start using it as an attack tool. After all, this class doesn't just stun. It kills half the hunter's health at the same time. Therefore, it is now a combat class. I recommend reworking this class, so it isn't stupidly broken and ruins the whole game. Thanks for reading!

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  2. It doesn't take the hunters health away, it just slows and blinds them. Imo schocking hider is fine.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  3. It still leaves you vulnerable to attack. Hiders should have a cool down on this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2019
  4. Eh, anybody can kill any hunter whos using the shocking hider, it actually isn't that difficult.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  5. Not if they whack you. Then it becomes infuriatingly difficult.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2019
  6. Might be for you, for others relatively easy.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  7. Shocker isn’t OP. A leaper could easily kill a shocker in less than 5 seconds. Most shockers aren’t good at pvp because they think the effect will kill you. Now if you run into good players (WizardStone, FirseideCrown, etc), they’ll be good at pvp and using the kit. In my opinion, shocker should be left alone right now.
    --- Post updated ---
    Note that this is a bedrock block hunt discussion.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.