• 581 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9282 Players Online
  • 8701 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

One of Your Top 10 Greatest Moments/Feelings

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Hey!
    I was wondering what one of yall's top 10 greatest moments/feelings is.

This may sound a little weird but mine is when I eat hot food then drink cold water. I just love the feeling of chugging the cold water after your mouth is really warm. It honestly makes the water taste better in my opinion.

Don't be shy to reply! After all I said a pretty weird top 10 moment :)

Posted Nov 22, 2021
  2. One of mine would have to be once I've slipped into a comfortable position wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket in bed. If I didn't have to move out of that position, I would never leave. :)

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and DJPenguinPro like this.
  3. Kind of like what @_Music_ said, but I enjoy when it is really cold outside and you have a lot of blankets on your bed and you are all bundled up and warm.

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ and DJPenguinPro like this.
  4. When you're so good with pegos that you finish a set and have some pieces left over and then you put them on in random places and it looks even better

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and DJPenguinPro like this.
  5. Flipping the pillow when you can't doze off and then conking out moments later-you know the feeling.

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  6. thought I posted on this thread already but guess not. I remember when I was young I was camping with my family for about 4 days at an island. (in a camper). It was about 3am, and I had walked outside with my dad and mom just to see around. It was beautiful down at the beach, The moon was out very bright, shining above the ocean and its reflection sparkling on the water. Around it in the sky was millions on millions of uncountable stars, of all sorts colors and sizes. The milky way over head, very visible and bright beautiful. To my left was a small glow of lights from the city near the island. and the ground was sand with grasses, dunes, ghost crabs, and small old wooden fences.

It was extremely beautiful, as I get older however that memory gets even fainter. Im glad though, recently, I went back to the island in 2021 august and that memory became a reality once more. I got up in the night and went outside in search of my long lost childhood memory. and I saw it, not with just my eyes but I took pictures.

I'll briefly show you-

"...Around it in the sky was millions on millions of uncountable stars, of all sorts colors and sizes. The milky way over head, very visible and bright beautiful..."

[​IMG]

"...The moon was out very bright, shining above the ocean and its reflection sparkling on the water..."
    [​IMG]

"...To my left was a small glow of lights from the city near the island. and the ground was sand with grasses, dunes, ghost crabs, and small old wooden fences..."
    [​IMG]

These are all pictures I took. one day I plan on painting a picture (literally, with brushes and canvas) of the scene I remember though

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    CatFan105 and _ItsMusic_ like this.