• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6257 Players Online
  • 3367 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

One Mob Left and Disconnections

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by DrakeEMC2, Apr 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing Mob Arena quite a bit lately and there have been a few instances where the game says there's one mob left but there doesn't seem to be. After a while, people just begin to leave and the game gets pretty boring. Couple this with the multiple instances I have of getting disconnected in high rounds and the game mode doesn't appeal to me as much anymore. I've seen other threads addressing the disconnections, so I don't know if I should still report it as a bug. I was going solo at round 128 yesterday and was disconnected. If anyone with any authority sees this, please try to get this game mode fixed because I really enjoy it when it functions properly.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Dorks and Ethernet Coffee like this.
  2. Hello,
    Sorry you experienced this bug, QA does know about it, it is frustrating when it happens especially when you are at a high level.
    There is no set time on when this will be fixed, fortunately it doesn’t happen a lot, but does happen, and only thing you can do is just do /lobby and rejoin another. Or /findgame

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Ethernet Coffee likes this.
  3. happened to me today so its consistent

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Ethernet Coffee likes this.
  4. Ah, yikes. This has happened to me as well, so much time and gems lost :/, I really hope this problem gets fixed :potato:

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  5. One time doesn’t make it consistent.
    It may happen once out of 15 -20 straight games. And I haven’t had it happen in the last 25 -30 games since it happened last. It does happen, but not like every other game.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. If someone records their mob arena gameplay and they get crashed at a high level could they send it to someone and expect their rewards sent to their accounts? Im guessing it isn’t possible but temporarily people could always record their sessions and hope it doesn’t crash if it does get help from mineplex. I would feel pretty crummy if I wasted my time playing so many levels of mob arena to not receive my reward.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    WowTamman and Ethernet Coffee like this.
  7. That would be good if it was done but I assume it wouldn’t be possible because there isn’t a log of time played or anything for bedrock and since nothing shows at that point, but maybe use the info from the round before, but then it still doesn’t give any info besides the round you are on. So not sure if that would be possible. It’s a thought

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  8. That is not true at all, you probably don’t play enough Mob Arena to know. That glitch has occurred in the sandstone arena pretty well since it was brought into Mob Arena as a new Arena and our 2nd Arena. I have reported this glitch since then and nearly every month. It gets, let’s call it patched because fixed would imply it doesn’t come back, and it almost immediately gets broke. And from time to time it will glitch saying 2 mob remain. This is a annoying glitch and only occurs in that arena. I usually occurs before Round 12 but still it is too many rounds to have already wasted playing in that arena. Hell any round playing in Mob to have that happen is too many of wasted time and to get nothing in the end.

You may think it is rare, it is not, and since I hold the 2nd place on the Mob Arena and a legit player who doesn’t afk playing any Mineplex games, it is a consistent glitch that needs to have a repair that actually gets rid of it. But I don’t expect that to ever happen like a lot of glitches here in Mineplex Bedrock, they just get left for the player to just deal with just like the afk’ing that is going on with Dragons and has made it’s way into Mob Arena. Instead of fixing it, just like the Imperial crates, Mineplex decides to call it something else, like; intended feature ... that’s just too funny! I have a few better names to call it that isn’t allowed to be said, but it isn’t calling glitched crated and intended feature... it is only being done to justify its known presence because that they can’t fix it ... which really sucks!

We the players have to deal with this abuse in gameplay, whether it is in a game that says there is one more Mob to kill or the Afk’ing but to call it “an acceptable gameplay” ... so sorry, I disagree ... it is far from acceptable, but we the player have nothing to say about that.

When Dragons was the first site of the afk’ing and it was stated that they can’t punish because players can get stuck in a floating position in game... but we don’t stay there is the difference. When this so called glitch migrates to other games it is the players bringing it into the game, so it is called a hack not a glitch. When these players know how to abuse it and do it, it is no different than a hacker using a hack in game. But when Mineplex takes that hack and decides to call it a acceptable form of gameplay because they gain nothing more than the players who play is bull. They do nothing, and you want to call it strategy, when all they do is stay connected to the game and as long as someone like me or another good player is playing, they just go for the ride just to get the game and the experience... sounds like cheating to me and game boosting... for 1 they get the game play to the leaders count putting them on the leaderboard, and 2 they get good experience for hanging out in a game, after game, after game ... fair ...not! I say fix it all...

I REPORTED all of this and it is pretty bad that Mineplex doesn’t have the ability to fix their mistakes, so instead you push it on to the players to deal with themselves, not at all a nice way to treat you players by benefiting the players who abuse the system, you have gave then an open door and invited them in and justified their abuse.

You say REPORT it... naa, I am done being the eyes and the game police for Mineplex, you have pulled the Moderators from doing what they should be doing and left the bugs, hackers, glitches to us the players to police our own games and if we don’t like it we will report it ... and if we don’t ... well it is decided we don’t care so it in not a issue. But we do report it and it becomes an intended feature... too damm funny! What a cop out. So I am done reporting .. yes, back to the topic... The “One Mob left to kill” is again active in the sandstone Mob arena... was going to report ... but hell no, not any more. And, nothing was strayed off of subject... it is all about glitches, bugs, and unfair game play... so I am on topic.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
  9. That is an sad excuse... as I have stated this bug has been with this arena since it was placed in Mob Arena, the original arena doesn’t do this. And it is not rare as you want to claim, so as I stated you must not play the game because I can go into Mob and get out in that arena, and if i play out of 4 games 3 will be glitched in that arena and lucky you get the one that didn’t.
    So your telling players it is no big deal, to go just find another game, well that isn’t a acceptable answer nor is saying no time set for the fix... i know that past few years weren’t enough, so a few more doesn’t matter just go do /find game and move on... too funny... Not acceptable.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
  10. Well I never called it “acceptable game play” I said it happens and doesn’t happen that often for me, if it happens more often for others then it happens more often for them.
    It’s been looked into and it seems to be a bigger fix than and easy fix.
    I have never said it’s no big deal, it’s just something that happens that hasn’t been able to be fixed yet so I said leave that game because there is no other way to continue and you will be sitting there forever.
    I also never said “report it” as I said QA already knows about it.
    I have always pushed and asked for AFK timers to be in place especially since there use to be timers before.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  11. Greetings

This bug is already known. If you find any more bugs you can report them over a www.mineplex.com/bugs. I'm really sorry about this issue. I can understand how frustrating it can be when you can't find the last mob.

We are not allowed to punish the floating player due to them just being possibly laggy. This bug has always been around in other games. It's not a "hack" as you called it. It's a bug plain and simple. We will never call hacking an "acceptable form of gameplay" To fix this issue all we have to do is fix the AFK timer.

I'm going to go ahead and lock

Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed

- GuardianInASuit | Your friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 11, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.