• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6668 Players Online
  • 6292 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

On Discord, has anyone just been unable to verify their accounts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SilentLattice31, Apr 18, 2019.

1. I know that you can be resent a verification email, but no matter how many times I click it (from 5 to a googol times), it just will not appear in my emails (even when I search under all of the other folders). I went as far to even create another account to see if it was capable of receiving emails (using the alt to just send an email to mine). It worked, but I don't know why Discord can't really send me the verification email.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  2. Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Discord account's verification. Let me ask some basic troubleshooting questions:
    1) What email provider are you using?
    2) Are you using any email filters?
    3) Has there been a Discord account associated with this email address in the past?
    These tend to be things that obstruct Discord accounts.

Thanks!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  3. Guess this is the discord help forums now! :sunglasses:

My emails have always been sent fine on Discord. Are you sure you entered the email correctly? If you are sure you did and it hasn't sent, you need to submit a support request to Discord so they can work on you with resolving it as clearly, no one here has the resoucres necessary to do so.

You can submit a support request to Discord at https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Good luck getting this resolved.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  4. I haven't had any problems with Discord. I say just try logging out then logging back in, then resend the email.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  5. 1. Gmail.
    2. I'm not sure what you mean.
    3. No.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 18, 2019
  6. In that case, I can't imagine why Discord wouldn't be sending your verification emails. I'm not sure if it's applicable in this case, but sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes days, to get emails out of the outbox.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help; did you try reaching out to Discord's customer support on Twitter? They're very friendly and experts at this type of thing.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  7. I decided to use yahoo mail to verify my email, and it worked. I hope to see you all in the discord soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 18, 2019
  8. If you have any problems, you know where to come (here).

Posted Apr 18, 2019