• 1144 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7011 Players Online
  • 5867 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Okay. Anyone who thinks Mineplex cares about cheaters, I ask you to view this video which was denied

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TimmyP, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You literally cannot get to this area legitimately, it's an exploit or use of hacks, plain and simple. I have reports exactly like this which were accepted without hesitation. They do not need to show proof of how they got there, because no matter how they got there, it is still against the rules and is a map exploit that gives them an unfair advantage.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    TimmyP likes this.
  2. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

Thank you mab I appreciate the support

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  3. The real reason it was not accepted is because the players name was not shown, which they wouldn't be able to verify unless you have more evidence proving who that player was. However, your video is totally valid (but not enough because there is no IGN shown) in terms of evidence. The Trainees above are not correct in their statements. You do not need to know or see how they got there, it is still against the rules no matter the circumstance.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    TimmyP likes this.
  4. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

There is no way to get IGN of blocks only animals outside of the log, at least on BR. That means this is an non-reportable, unsolvable issue if this remains constant. This is free cheating.

Its clearly in the log too. I have had many accepted with just the log as well. Very disheartening.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Hi, I'm a member of Reports Patrol.
    We understand your frustration, we really do. We want to get rid of rulebreakers from Mineplex.
    As stated in any report that is denied, please message the member who handled your report and they can clarify as to why it was denied. Plenty of reports are accepted daily on both the Bedrock and Java platform I can assure you that.
    I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations! >.<

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

They are going to say that the log name isnt good enough, but there is NO WAY to get the name of blocks, outside of the log. Only animals. If that was a pig, chicken, or cow you would see the name.

This is an issue that cannot be solved with your current guidelines.

The person denying reports is just as big of a problem as this issue itself. There is nothing to add. Nothing I or anyone else can add to get rid of this cheater. They are free.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Instead of assuming the outcome, you should go ahead and message an RP member, to find the actual reason it was denied. ​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  8. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

-snip-

"You killed ProSatanistka with Iron Axe." Did you miss that part Mineplex?

Again, GetRekt. I HAVE SEEN YOU IN THIS LEVEL SEVERAL TIMES. I think you know exactly what is going on, and are laughing at your desk right now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  9. You’re the one who breaks out early every round so don’t be complaining because I could go report you right now or you could stop making a big deal over something I did once.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  10. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

Now the thread will be locked, and I will be thrown in the garbage. TAKE NOTE MINEPLEX USERS! (at least the people that know what is happening here)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

THEN DO IT. I have sent them videos OF MYSELF DOING IT!!! I am trying to get this fixed!

Next time we are in a match, "get me."

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  12. Don't you ever make a statement like that towards any @xGetRektedx or any other Trainee ever again. They work their butt off, and for you to show no remorse and just say something like that is so disrespectful. Unless you where staff on Mineplex, you would understand how much time it takes, and caring in the community. You are so selfish you wouldn't even realize. Stop getting mad at someone who didn't even deny your report. And clearly that player is not cheating since there is not enough evidence, sorry tell you sweety but you can cry and whine, all day and no one will be convinced on your side of the story.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  13. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

Nah. I play this so much I know pretty much the entire top 50 leaderboard by name. Ive seen GetRekt many, many times. He is probably on there himself.

(Youre lucky youre not on it, eh GetRekt?)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  14. Posting about this on the forums won't help with your situation. Instead, message the staff member who denied your report, and I'm sure they'll happily respond with why this was denied. For future reference, refer to this guide: https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/ if you have any queries. If you have an issue with staff from the Reports Patrol team, please contact @Wanderer as he overviews the Bedrock section of RP. I'll be locking this thread as it doesn't promote necessary discussion to the forums, and your issue can be resolved elsewhere.

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.