• 3103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14834 Players Online
  • 11731 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Okay. Anyone who thinks Mineplex cares about cheaters, I ask you to view this video which was denied

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TimmyP, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

• Reverse Staff Action
    -snip-

What possible explanation is there? This isnt even a question! Denied. This. Was. Denied.

The time you put in to catching cheaters is a waste. Do not give them help. Do not donate. They do not care as much as you do. Period. Its over.

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
  2. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

Cmon and give EVERYONE who cares about this server an explanation Mineplex. This is wrong. YOU are wrong.

I hope the entire community sees this post.

EDIT: And for the record, I have about 100 accepted reports. Now whats the point?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  3. I honestly have no idea how this guy is hacking. The video and most likely the thread will be removed tho.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  4. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

No it wont. Something is obviously up. I know how the guy is doing it. It can be done in about 80-90 percent of matches.

No hacking tools required.

There is literally no way to report this cheater. It is fundamentally impossible.

Mineplex owes everyone in the community an explanation. This creates that necessity. THIS IS PERMITTING CHEATING. Period.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Hey there, could you please elaborate a little bit more on why you feel like that person (TNT i believe?) was cheating?

I don't really play Block Hunt so I may be missing something here.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. Hey! Most likely this report was denied because there wasn’t enough evidence against this player. Personally, I don’t see how this player was hacking, but I could be wrong is these terms. When uploading a video for a report please make sure that the evidence is sufficient and shows proof of the player hacking.​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  7. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

The TNT cannot get on the roof without cheating, this was even addressed in map patches. He is literally in "cheating mode" the entirety of this video. It is undeniable, yet it was.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  8. Howdy!

@TimmyP , believe it or not the Mineplex Staff Team and the Reports Patrol are donating their time and energy to contribute to the server. They are trying their hardest to make a difference in the Minecraft community by trying to build a server that consists of less cheaters than other servers.

It's understandable to be frustrated at cheaters in Minecraft and on Mineplex in general, as often times they can seem as though they are incredibly common. However, please note that the Staff Team as a whole here at Mineplex are devoting their time and are giving up their parts of their personal lives to contribute.

There is probably a very valid reason for why your report was denied. If I were to personally take a guess, it would be that your video, first of all, is only 30 seconds long. Also, it's sort of difficult to tell how that player was cheating. The Reports Patrol have to look at so many different factors to give a complete answer. Such minimal evidence doesn't support your report claim, and thus, it was denied.

Have a great day!
    :mineplex:

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Melsieee and xGetRekted like this.
  9. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

If you dont see how this player is cheating, then what is going on over there?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  10. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

I do this FOR YOU daily. YOU ARE WRONG HERE, and I have proven that. Send it to a higher up, a dev, and get back to us.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. The evidence you provided did not show how the player obtain that position, so it could be legitimate.​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Melsieee, Dorks, WowTamman and 2 others like this.
  12. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

See? Im sorry to all the BH players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  13. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

THE PLAYER IS OUT OF BOUNDS!!! You have literally edited this map on Java and Bedrock TO GET RID OF THIS EXACT exploit!

WHAT? GetRekt? IVE SEEN YOU, MULTIPLE TIMES, IN THAMES SQUARE IN BLOCK HUNT!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!! So keep going, please!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  14. Yeah, however you didn't provide evidence of him doing the actual exploit, that's what @xGetRektedx is trying to tell you.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  15. The evidence is still insufficient, as you haven’t shown how the player obtained that position. ​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  16. @TimmyP , please note that the Staff's decisions and opinions are final, arguing with Staff isn't going to get you anywhere closer to your end goal, which is to get this report accepted. If you could provided a longer, more descriptive clip of this, maybe it could be accepted.

Best of luck,
    :mineplex:

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  17. Trainees don't make the rules themselves, they enforce them, and @xGetRektedx is doing just that, he didn't make the rule about reporting, he's just enforcing it.

I just want to let you know that this kind of behavior is pointless and immature, instead of making a thread like this you should've messaged a Reports Patrol member, who is a Mod/Senior mod, and they would've told you the same thing he did.

There's no need to leash out your frustration on a Trainee, if you have a problem with rules, you should message a higher up who creates them.

Have a great day.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  18. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

A clear video of someone out of bounds? Sorry Mineplex. There is NOTHING MORE I can give you. I am literally providing a video of this person in a spot a hider cannot get to.

Look at your revision history for this map. You have at least fixed holes TWICE to prevent this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  19. Your evidence was clearly insufficient. There is no proof of them actually getting up there. Therefore, there cannot be anything done about. Instead of arguing against it, maybe you should try to accept that there really wasn’t enough proof. There clearly isn’t anything showing how the player obtained that spot.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  20. Make a new report and forward it to a RP, this is obviously against the rules and the trainee above is simply not informed on how the game works. You cannot get to that place without breaking the rules whether on java or bedrock, period. I have reported people doing the same exact thing on several maps and they were accepted, so there is no excuse not to accept this video as sufficient evidence. Who reviewed your report?

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables and TimmyP like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.