• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9917 Players Online
  • 7027 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ok then, everyone's houses seem to have been fully reset.

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by C0MMAND3R246, May 8, 2020.

1. What mineplex is telling me is that they dont have enough storage to hold gigabytes of storage, bruh its run by the minecraft team. All my 8 houses had at least a couple hours of work in them. In total, at least 5 to 10 days spent building all together. I had fun making original and challenging parkour to challenge the greatest, even myself. Thanks for ruining it. For me this is the equivalent of hackers making me lose in a tournament game. Parkour was a passion, now its brutally murdered into the ground. Guess I'll only be playing other houses from now. If anyone else has had full houses reset, I understand the pain, but I feel it way too much than what should be expected. Can someone who actually works with mineplex at least prevent data from just disappearing. That's the one job you literally need to do, and a company cant even do that.

Posted May 8, 2020
    Alycat likes this.
  2. Its like they don't care what we feel. This issue has been going on for months and nothing has change ever since. They only told me to report it, and I had been reporting the same issues everytime.

Posted May 8, 2020
  3. I built a parkour house today, it took like three-four hours to build and it even peaked at 40 players. Then suddenly, the server resets, everyone is sent to the lobby and my parkour house is gone somehow? This is very upsetting but the only thing we can really do is report bugs at www.mineplex.com/pebugs and pray that they even glimpse at our reports.

Posted May 11, 2020
  4. I know!! It’s so flipping annoying! My houses don’t save AT ALL and whenever I leave my house it resets it! I’m so done with this problem. I just want to make my ideas come to life. :(

Posted May 13, 2020