• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11518 Players Online
  • 8628 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ok seriously Guardian is freakin’ broken

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I barely skimmed over the replies, but I am assuming you are saying that all abilities deal knockback to water splash. Apologies if thats not what you are saying. Theres a clear difference between how water splash reacts to projectiles (most of them) and how abilities like bone rush and flame dash react to them. With flame dash and bone rush however, you can notice that they take kb even though they are constantly moving. Water splash doesn't behave like that at all. Instead, it ignores all kb as if the projectile wasnt there.

Of course, I haven't done any extensive testing with the kit, but if you need to replay the footage in slow motion to even notice anything, is it really a significant change to where water splash isnt as good as people say it is? Even if water splash took kb from all projectiles, its clearly not intentional and it definately doesn't make a noticeable effect when playing the game.

Posted Sep 14, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  2. I've used bone rush on guardian mid water splash and they have definitely taken knockback before. 1 Projectile just simply isn't enough to stop it from dashing forward.

Posted Sep 15, 2020 at 9:09 AM
  3. Bone rush has fixed kb

Posted Sep 15, 2020 at 1:19 PM
  4. Also guardian only does a lot of damage when it combos, a way to avoid this is to bait out target laser then run away to cancel the laser. Making you take significantly less damage.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM
    GAM likes this.