• 331 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6046 Players Online
  • 5715 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ok seriously Guardian is freakin’ broken

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Jul 24, 2020.

1. When is it getting a nerf? There’s no counter play to guardian smash if you get close at all you become trapped and can’t do anything until you actually die, you can’t counter the splash since it’s immune to all kb during that, deals absurd damage, and can shred you to bits with target laser

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  2. It's not broken.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    SavageDorito likes this.
  3. Yes it is

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 24, 2020
  4. No it's not.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    SavageDorito likes this.
  5. Give me a reason to think it’s not, and no “Creeper counters it” doesn’t count, that class itself is broken, just because one broken class counters another does not automatically excuse it

OP OP
  6. Out of like 200 SSM players you're the only one complaining.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  7. I’ve seen people in-game say how broken it is

OP OP
  8. hm

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  9. its simple, play skeleton horse then when it gets close just use bone kick, that can launch it off the map, or at least deal some damage

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  10. You can’t disrupt the splash, 0% KB intake during that

OP OP
  11. Splash is easy to dodge, target laser breaks easily.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  12. how far do I need to run to break it?

OP OP
  13. Hey,

This is probably the dozenth post I've seen titled "[Insert Kit Here] is [insert broken synonym here]." At this point, I have nothing to add or comment. I'm not exactly an SSM player; however, considering the vast quantity of threads discussing one or more kits in SSM being unbalanced and/or plainly broken, I feel that SSM is in dire need of a rebalancing/general overhaul-oriented update...

-Dan

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    JAKE///, rmotheram, Fusafez and 5 others like this.
  14. the game really does, I mean we got a high damage range + melee kit in zombie that is heavy weight, and also gets a damage boost and great recovery

Guardian who’s extremely overloaded

wolf which tears you to pieces unless you’re being squid/skeletal horse

Skeletal horse which has so little counter play that it’s a myth

creeper which can throw you harder than a COD squeaker throws his controller

And Slime which gets super low cooldown and super high damage abilities

The classes I see as underpowered are very few in number, Chicken is annoying but not OP by any means, it used to be like 1-2 years ago but not anymore

and pig which was broken on release since as zpig it got FULL DIAMOND armor until at 50% max HP

The game really does need an overhaul on rebalance

OP OP
    Danese likes this.
  15. Just remove smashes.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  16. Smash Crystals are not really a problem most of them kinda suck and easy to manage, Guardian is broken so is Creeper, Wolf, Skeleton Horse, etc. but, counters do exist so, until an update for this game comes out your better off countering then complaining.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    Danese likes this.
  17. Bruh smash's are basically guaranteed kills anyway. SSM as a whole is a very unbalanced game and requires a lot of tweaking and reworking. The only broken thing about guardian is target laser and if you're pushing it splash cancel but thats a fair tech imo. There's a bunch of broken kits in the game lol so you shouldn't really complain about one cause we probably already know. IMO zombie is in a much worse place than guardian in terms of being overpowered. 13 Damage arrow spam should not, and should have never existed.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    Sven, Crash, aaawesome and 2 others like this.
  18. or you know spam in general, the only spam I’m ok with is snowy’s blizzard cause that does SO LITTLE damage

OP OP
    Danese likes this.
  19. One thing worth noting is that the guardian hitbox is not always in the center of the actual guardian. Turning on F3+B may help

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    Danese likes this.
  20. you had one job devs, ONE JOB

OP OP
    Danese likes this.