• 234 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6090 Players Online
  • 5856 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Oh my god , why does it happen!??

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by KillenDeath, May 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. when i come back mineplex 4 days , i report player in cakewar(only cakewar) have 20+,that was crazy!
    i think if we can make report more fast it was great , there was a picture about.

Posted May 28, 2022
  2. Reporting depends heavily on the amount of staff members online that are able to respond. Although I haven't been active recently, I would assume that Bedrock is still understaffed, so this would probably make the outcomes of reports come slower than usually expected.

I don't know how else you would make the reporting system "faster", but it would be interesting to see your opinions on a new method, feel free to reply.

Posted May 28, 2022
  3. Hey KillenDeath ~
    Yeah, I'd agree that Cakewars, especially on bedrock, has a significant number of hackers. So reporting them is the best we can currently do. It seems like you are, which is fantastic; I appreciate it, and many other players who aren't able to report it do as well.
    As mentioned above, reports are reviewed and handled in order when staff members are available. I didn't quite understand the second part of your post, so just to be safe:
    I'd recommend making sure that your report meets the guidelines if you are reporting on forums; that guide can be found here.
    If you're reporting on discord, make sure you specify java vs. bedrock and the cheaters ign. However, it is less likely a staff member will be able to get to it if there are currently none available, but more likely for them to watch the player sooner if they are online and available. Until bedrock gets more staff members, reports will most likely move along at the same pace. So follow the guideline to help the staff, so they do not deny reports that don't meet the guidelines.
    So taking all of this into account, keep reporting as you run into cheaters. It's the best way for community members to get accounts removed.

Posted May 28, 2022
  4. for me i dont think reporting is worth it for me most of them are low levels and could just create a new account in under 25 seconds but keep reporting it helps sometimes

Posted May 28, 2022
  5. I think when hacker is online we can have a staff to check hacker is not, and ban , this ban is special :
    IP ban

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2022